Jose Canseco

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by SmallDad, Jun 2, 2010.

1. SmallDad

SmallDad Member

[​IMG]

Has a SUPER small penis says hes ex wife. I was watching E!'s 50 Shocking Celebrity Confessions and she was saying it was super small he's confession was that he used roids.

2. D_Navengil Nutroll

D_Navengil Nutroll New Member

too bad. i dislike the roids part more than if he is small downstairs. sucks. he is otherwise a very nice looking guy.

3. Cummy

Cummy Member

What a shame...

4. houtx48

Gold Member

roids have nothing to do with size of your dick just your nutzs....

5. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    i dunno, i've noticed a couple of guys around my gym who are hulked out and have really small diks. or maybe it's because their thighs are the size of my waist that makes it look small? hmm...no, i've been close enough and they're actually below average. but i dont' even know if they juice, so it's kind of a leap.

6. dad4you

dad4you Member

I wouldn't trust anything that an EX wife said about him.
    Steroids DO shrink nuts though, I can testify to that. It has taken me YEARS to grow most of mine back after a Doc prescribed T injections for being tired. I found a better substitute.

7. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    ya, women say alot of crazy shit after a break up. my older brothers ex gf used to go around telling people my dik was bigger than his (i was 13 at the time and he was almost 18) i was close, and big for my age, but not bigger. (yeah, she had seen my dik) anyway it didnt hurt my bros rep as he was already fucking a hotter chick than her, and i wasn't complaining about that kind of PR either. i think she just missed that big cock.

i'm sure jose doesn't give a shit, dude like him can get any chick he wants. i just hope he had a good lawyer and kept most of his $$.

Draft saved Draft deleted