Jose Canseco

SmallDad

Sexy Member
Media
23wnukj.jpg

Has a SUPER small penis says hes ex wife. I was watching E!'s 50 Shocking Celebrity Confessions and she was saying it was super small he's confession was that he used roids.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
roids have nothing to do with size of your dick just your nutzs....

i dunno, i've noticed a couple of guys around my gym who are hulked out and have really small diks. or maybe it's because their thighs are the size of my waist that makes it look small? hmm...no, i've been close enough and they're actually below average. but i dont' even know if they juice, so it's kind of a leap.

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wouldn't trust anything that an EX wife said about him.
Steroids DO shrink nuts though, I can testify to that. It has taken me YEARS to grow most of mine back after a Doc prescribed T injections for being tired. I found a better substitute.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wouldn't trust anything that an EX wife said about him.

ya, women say alot of crazy shit after a break up. my older brothers ex gf used to go around telling people my dik was bigger than his (i was 13 at the time and he was almost 18) i was close, and big for my age, but not bigger. (yeah, she had seen my dik) anyway it didnt hurt my bros rep as he was already fucking a hotter chick than her, and i wasn't complaining about that kind of PR either. i think she just missed that big cock.

i'm sure jose doesn't give a shit, dude like him can get any chick he wants. i just hope he had a good lawyer and kept most of his $$.