Jose Luis Manzano

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by sexysharpay, Aug 4, 2009.

1. sexysharpay

sexysharpay Member

Not exactly totally eligible for the LARGE Penis Support Group, but I find him irresistible! Perfect body. Anybody have any vids of him? (I know there's a shower scene in Colegas that is just to DIE for.)

http://exxxposedguys.blogspot.com/search?q=manzano

2. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

Brilliant post! He was a great actor and his life was a sad one indeed.

I normally don't go for curly hair guys but i'll make the exception with this one. His flaccid cock looked very nice.

3. hdsolutions

hdsolutions New Member

Oh Yes he's hot! Is this guy brazilian? by the way I thought this guy is from Philippines >> http://eyhwy.th8.us he is also popular in the country...

anyway, thanks for the video. I downloaded it! thanks.

4. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

5. goldenidol

goldenidol New Member

He died of a heroin OD in 1992.

6. sexysharpay

sexysharpay Member

He looks like a Jonas Brother.

7. sexysharpay

sexysharpay Member

I'm gonna go ahead and bump this even though the original link is dead.

I was hoping someone had the video from Colegas where he showers and his brothers are watching him. Then there's a locker room scene where he and his two studly buddies disrobe as a fat gay guy lusts after them (who wouldn't?). Basically I'm in love with how much his lil cock flops around that I wanna see a video of it.

8. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

You can download Colegas using either a bittorrent engine (utorrent is great, after you've installed it just google colegas torrent) or you can try emule which requires multiple searching various servers.

His Colegas film has the best scene due to it not being so brief, but he does have one equally good scene in Navajeros where he gets up from a bath which is not too brief either. El Pico has a couple of nude scenes, one very brief, the other involves some of that jiggling cock you said you like to see, and El Pico 2 has a bedroom scene where he takes his time pulling his trousers up, you kinda get the feeling that he is teasing in that one. Also is one of the few times you see his ass. In a different scene, tho not seeing anything of nudity, a very hot liitle event where he is in a jail cell with a a few guys looking to score (drugs), he stands with his top on and his y-fronts, the guy he stands in front of grabs a hold of his undies and pulls them down slightly, just enough to caress his bare ass, we don't see his ass, but we see enough for the turn on.

9. sexysharpay

sexysharpay Member

I have the Navajeros video and the one from El Pico 2. I used to have the Colegas and El Pico 1 videos, but my hard drive crashed. BOO.

And I don't like downloading whole movies with torrents. On top of how long it takes and how much space it fills on my hard drive, it just feels illegal.

Draft saved Draft deleted