Joseph Shepherd

LIHBx4aOEDhhMl80TPpUDxVachvv5xol8EoDUSgWKj2LDGnIPTBR7sIg88teQdHGoreFCyKWOQP7-Ek=s1600-nd

clarkwalls

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This boy is a total sweetheart and so damn kind. We talked for a bit and traded, but i don’t keep nudes. I know the point of this site is to share nudes, so I apologize to those that this non-nude post upsets… but I just have to say that he is one of a kind and whoever ends up with him is lucky af. And if anyone is wondering, yes - he has a great dick and knows how to use it.
Hi Joseph

kalnsocal

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This boy is a total sweetheart and so damn kind. We talked for a bit and traded, but i don’t keep nudes. I know the point of this site is to share nudes, so I apologize to those that this non-nude post upsets… but I just have to say that he is one of a kind and whoever ends up with him is lucky af. And if anyone is wondering, yes - he has a great dick and knows how to use it.
Sure, Jan

BNAjack

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight