Josh Bernstein, Digging for the Truth

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Sorry, I don't have any pics, but I just wanted to share my affinity for him as well. He is hot, and his show is great too! I'm so glad the new season is finally here - I'm watching Digging for the Truth right now. I find shows like his interesting, and the History Channel has always been my favorite channel. A great bonus to it all is that he's shown some nice bulges (repelling down cliffs in harness gear, etc.) and other sexy stuff on his show over time!:biggrin:

I'm watching and wondering the same thing!

He looks like he should be hairier than he is. Overly manscaped to me....

That said, half the time I was watching his crotch. The rapelling harness he used to descend to the Anasazi ruins didn't seem to have much to accent. I tend to think he wears briefs though in one shot, and only one shot, he put his right leg forward a bit uphill to lean into the camera and it seemed something in his left pants leg about 4 inches below the crotch fell against the inside of his trousers.

Could it be Josh is an underwear switch-hitter? Briefs (or even a jock?) for active days and boxers for more leisurely days?

Either way, I have little hope for a watery episode full of Speedo after this last show. If he's not going in the water for Atlantis then there's not much hope.

BigLittleMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
this man is absolutely the hottest man alive! he's good looking, intelligent, has a nice ass... what else could you want?

agnslz

Loved Member
Media

That said, half the time I was watching his crotch. The rapelling harness he used to descend to the Anasazi ruins didn't seem to have much to accent. I tend to think he wears briefs though in one shot, and only one shot, he put his right leg forward a bit uphill to lean into the camera and it seemed something in his left pants leg about 4 inches below the crotch fell against the inside of his trousers.

Could it be Josh is an underwear switch-hitter? Briefs (or even a jock?) for active days and boxers for more leisurely days?

Either way, I have little hope for a watery episode full of Speedo after this last show. If he's not going in the water for Atlantis then there's not much hope.

I knew I spelled rapelling wrong!:redface::biggrin1: And, yeah, the first episode of this season was a little disappointing as far as speedo shots and bulges go. As for those past bulges? I can remember two times in particular where the bulge was quite noticable: The 'Mt. Vesuvius' episode and another one where he rapells down into a cave. I don't recall the subject matter or title of that second episode atm though.

this man is absolutely the hottest man alive! he's good looking, intelligent, has a nice ass... what else could you want?

Most definitely!!:biggrin1: I kept looking at it last night, as that was the hottest part of the show!

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its funny I was watching the Atlantis episode last night (I taped it) and I thought to myself, how long before someone here inquires about his cock size? Funny I found myself wondering this as well...

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

wishihadone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I think he is the hottest and look forward to the show each week - yearning to stare at his crotch. In my mind - I imagine he is hung like a horse - but this may be wishful thinking. Anyway - he is very sexy!!

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Its funny I was watching the Atlantis episode last night (I taped it) and I thought to myself, how long before someone here inquires about his cock size? Funny I found myself wondering this as well...

Skully, I was reading your posting and thinking, "how long before someone here inquires about his cock size and forces him to post pictures of it?".

:biggrin1:

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree with all of you about the hot sexiness of Josh Bernstein. And I too have been watching the show and cencentrating mainly on his crotch (but also because I like history!) :smile:

Here's one thing that could be quite true about his cock:

His last name is "Bernstein," which sounds like it could be Jewish. If he is Jewish, then it's very likely that he's circumcised.

NOTE: Now before anyone gets upset and starts accusing me of anti-semitism or anything like that, let me make it clear that I had no such intentions. My statement was just a neutral observation that if Bernstein IS Jewish, chances are very good that he's probably circumcised. That's all. Thanks!

BayAreaGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I do NOT see the allure. He looks like a woman who needs a shave. Those fake-ass teeth are brighter than Venus in a summer sky. And for a Jew, he has a decidedly hairless chest. His publicity photos make him look emasculated and dainty...this is like replacing Fabio doing "Dirty Jobs" or something.

And for those of you hoping he's hung, just remember that he's of Ashkenazi stock. Don't get your hopes up too high.

BayAreaGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here's one thing that could be quite true about his cock:

His last name is "Bernstein," which sounds like it could be Jewish. If he is Jewish, then it's very likely that he's circumcised.

NOTE: Now before anyone gets upset and starts accusing me of anti-semitism or anything like that, let me make it clear that I had no such intentions. My statement was just a neutral observation that if Bernstein IS Jewish, chances are very good that he's probably circumcised. That's all. Thanks!

As a Jew, let me side with BIGdkluver (so people won't bash him). Statistically speaking, ALL Jewish men are circumsized. In fact, only a very small percentage of White-nonHispanic American men are not cut. When you narrow that down to only the Jewish ones, you'll be lucky to find a fraction of a percent who aren't.

wishihadone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Are we talking about the same person?????????

He is the most masculine man I can think of.

What a hunk!!

I respect you opinion - just don't get it?????????