Josh Bernstein

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Until recently, there wasn't really much info out there on him, but now in the 2nd season of "Digging for the Truth" on the History Channel, there are a few things here and there. Anyway, I was chatting about how I knew somewhere online where if there was any "info" out there, that asking there would find it. :wink: So, I'm asking. :tongue:

wahidude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Bernstein is def. rockin. He is a self-made man, too. Very educated, very urban. Funny that he is like a new Indiana Jones, snaking through jungles and pyramids. Emphasis on snake.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Josh is 5ft11, 35, was born in NY, NY, and has worked his way up, since age 18, from research apprentice to president and CEO of BOSS (Boulder Outdoor Survival School). He has a (non-identical) twin brother Andrew.

There's a NEW Yahoo group on him with 44 images to date (his previous, much more extensive Yahoo group closed down on 1st April 2006, and this is the replacement) at:
http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/joshbernsteingroupies/

The American Chronicle also did a long piece on him last September:
http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/viewArticle.asp?articleID=2032

If your question relates to whether he's straight or gay, here are the first two responses he gave online to questions sent in by members at his old Yahoo group:

1. How old are you? Where were you born?
I'm 34. My birthday is February 24, 1971. I was born in New York City, New York.

2. Are you straight?
Yes.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
alex8 said:
If your question relates to whether he's straight or gay, here are the first two responses he gave online to questions sent in by members at his old Yahoo group:
Quote:
1. How old are you? Where were you born?
I'm 34. My birthday is February 24, 1971. I was born in New York City, New York.

2. Are you straight?
Yes.
No, that honestly wasn't my question. I was asking more generally, because I know a girl that's convinced that they're the perfect match ("...he totally adventurous, AND a nice Jewish boy." P.S. She's a little whacky, but I promised to ask.) Of course, hoping you or Pecker might surprise me with a beefcake shot, was also in the back of my mind. :wink:

Still, it IS interesting that he was asked about his sexuality within two questions. And this answer that he gave, almost seems to contradict the other. :tongue:
Quote:
Childhood hero: Clint Eastwood - one of the reasons he initially went West.

He's definitely helping to put a "pop" face on archeology, but if I was having to choose a classic archeologist, it would either be Andrew Wallace-Hadrill, who's devistatingly charming in person, or Christopher Kelley, with his cute little semi-lateral speech. Both are riotous in their delicious descriptions of ancient sexual practices, ALMOST rivalling Sister Wendy. :rolleyes: