Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
cRFMbjMh.jpg

steviewayne

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Saw him today at the New York Comic Con. His voice was so sexy in person. He talked about filming an episode in the
new season of an Amazon Prime show called "Lure" that premieres on Oct 19. He talked about having to wear a cock
sock on his first day of shooting, so hopefully that means a butt shot is coming.

Balljunkie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Saw him today at the New York Comic Con. His voice was so sexy in person. He talked about filming an episode in the
new season of an Amazon Prime show called "Lure" that premieres on Oct 19. He talked about having to wear a cock
sock on his first day of shooting, so hopefully that means a butt shot is coming.

I hope so. He has a nice ass.

subdividemylipz

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, agreed, I had a thing for him since the Revenge series. Then he was in that "time machine" series; name escapes me, but there were many scenes that were sexy as hell. One, in particular where he was strapped to a table in his shorts. That man has a physique that makes you drool...his legs are muscular and hairy, woof! And he's already very good looking. And his character was sinister which somehow made it sexier!