Josh Groban

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fuck, I've always found him hot. I got taken for a surprise birthday trip to Seattle for his concert in August 2007...OMFG, his crotch was very noticeable. We gotta find some good intel on that guys cock and balls...

BTW, I'm a closet Grobanite. Does that make me a nerd or just sad? I don't really care. If the guy sang to me in the bedroom, I don't think I'd need any lube!!!

Tanvir

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Have a friend who worked with Josh one summer and saw him change -says he's quite large. Doesn't look like much from the rear though.

Christiaan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He has a voice to simply die for. It sounds like he must carry his balls in a fruit basket! I heard his speaking voice in a longish interview once and he could give a deaf man a stiffie, it's like spread velvet.

I've read a number of bios on him, but it never mentions religion. Has anyone heard?

9incharkansasdick

Experimental Member
Media
From Wikipedia

Josh Groban was born in Los Angeles, California, to a Jewish American father (a descendant of Polish and Russian immigrants) and a Norwegian American mother. His father converted to Christianity upon marriage, and Groban was raised an Anglican-Episcopalian.

I think he has the potential to become one of the greats. There are thousands of wonderful musicians/singers, but there are only a handful of greats. I put him in the class of Pavarotti and the like.

klyn67

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fuck, I've always found him hot. I got taken for a surprise birthday trip to Seattle for his concert in August 2007...OMFG, his crotch was very noticeable. We gotta find some good intel on that guys cock and balls...

BTW, I'm a closet Grobanite. Does that make me a nerd or just sad? I don't really care. If the guy sang to me in the bedroom, I don't think I'd need any lube!!!

That does not make you a nerd NOR sad, it makes you BRILLIANT!!! I soooo want some more info and pics on him, and that gorgeous bulge! God, he effing tears me up........... that curly hair, that voice, his sarcastic smart-ass sense of humor, and the tight jeans......... holy moses, the tight jeans..............

Kokeshi Boy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
On tv Saturday, I saw the Michael Buble concert at the Wiltern. Josh Groban made an appearance during the show. the first thing i noticed was his enormous package!! I didnt say anything to my friend who was also watching but he noticed too and mentioned it!!! Boy must be packing a python down there.

klyn67

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know.........I'd tell him happy birthday, but the chances of him reading this post are probably extremely..... well, impossible......lol