Josh Groban

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hard to believe anyone in here don't know Josh, He's a very good singer in the opera genre. He's very good looking, very contemporary, and very down to earth. And yeah it looks like he combs his hair with a blowdryer, what it is about the unkept look that is so popular is beyond me. Maybe there taking the bad bear look to the extreme.

Josh Groban Headlines | Josh Groban

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I cant believe there is a thread about Josh Groban! Are there ANY male artists out there who are beyond being fancied by lusty gays on this site? Seems not!

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Josh Groban is one of the greatest musicians to find success in the voice category in the new millineum. In spite of his critics, he fills a niche market and his music has the gift of being able to last when other more contemporary groups come and go by the week.

Many not recognizing Josh Groban have indeed heard him. He has done scoring for movies. Probably his most famous that many have seen is the cgi holiday feature "The Polar Express".

I have seen Josh live on stage at the Greek Theater in Los Angeles. His performance was absolutely beyond incredible. I was a Union Musician in Los Angeles (Local 47) many years ago. I would have killed to have worked with talent like that. I did not see anything unusual in the x-rated department, but, if I were not married and he threw himself out there as available, I wouldn't be able to get my clothes off fast enough!

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I cant believe there is a thread about Josh Groban! Are there ANY male artists out there who are beyond being fancied by lusty gays on this site? Seems not!

at least its in the right section and about a real celebrity. He's not the one I'd choose to go to bed with but I wouldn't pass up the chance to meet him.

Mensch1351

Cherished Member
Media
In the only other State that begins with "K"!
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
First of all --- the "bulge" report claims that Josh has big nuts (don't know where they found that little tid-bit) -- secondly -- he's been around now for at least 10 years.................NO info on the sex preferences of someone as famous as he is (and in his 20's)???? BTW -- he's got a voice like butter -- extremely extremely smooooooooth!

Eaglepath

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Jason, Josh Groban is more known on the Public Broadcasting System, as many of his concerts have beem shown there. He has such a romantic air about him while singing, but as the recent article about him tells, he is a great regular guy, down to earth, young, and an unbelievable singer - how refreshing!? Are your sure you don't know him? Kidding aside, you may both have a lot in common?

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
at least its in the right section and about a real celebrity. He's not the one I'd choose to go to bed with but I wouldn't pass up the chance to meet him.

I can understand people are fans of his music(just!) & might want to meet him in that respect. But sex appeal? Nope, dont see it at all. Deno, I suspect you'd fuck anything pushed in front of you! :tongue:

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Deno, I suspect you'd fuck anything pushed in front of you

I got some news for ya dude, you couldn't be further from the truth in that respect. I actually need to have feelings for someone before I can function sexually, some kind of stupid psyco shit isn't it.

Last edited:

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know a few people like that, actually. Its not as unusual as u might think. Would u let Joshbag touch ya?

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hand shake, maybe hug, that I don't mind. Don't get me wrong I've had my share of infatuations.

Eaglepath

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I also Deno - thanks for your honesty.
I learned there is loving myself, and I value myself, and I thereby love and respect others as well.
Then there is judgment...I learned it is more about the one judging. Interesting how much I have learned about people by their judgments! It is all about them whether that judgment is true or not is relative. I have been judged all my life and I took it personally. I never intentionally harming nobody, I learned where the judgment is coming from.
To me it doesn't matter if Josh Groban is a stud or not. It appears maybe he is one hell of great person? Nothing else matters more?

klyn67

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pretty damn sad there are so many people that are haters on here.......... Josh is enormously talented, and handsome in many regards to many people. Of course not everyone is going to agree, but that's ok.

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well I've seen a pic of him sitting with a rather large hard bulge
happening...mind you that was a few years ago...darn where did
I put that???
It went up toward his nipples sitting down if I recall...
I was duly impressed!
Not only has he a voice that's pure heaven, but
is hung beautifully too!