Josh Groban

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Klyn

If its ok then why are you calling us HATERS?

We can see he's unsexy if we want

opinions opinions opinions

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah , lots of good points and eveyone has the right to express them. Of course it's going to make waves. It seems people live on controversy. Remember people fall in love with people not just there looks. One good point would be Clay Akin.

klyn67

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Klyn

If its ok then why are you calling us HATERS?

We can see he's unsexy if we want

opinions opinions opinions

Duly noted, xcuze........... You're right, you're as entitled to hate Josh, as I am to love him. I apologize! :rolleyes:

klyn67

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I've seen a pic of him sitting with a rather large hard bulge
happening...mind you that was a few years ago...darn where did
I put that???
It went up toward his nipples sitting down if I recall...
I was duly impressed!
Not only has he a voice that's pure heaven, but
is hung beautifully too!

MMMMMM, would LOVE to see this pic, reallyhot......... hope you find it!!! :biggrin1:

klyn67

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, Boxersboy75, you are my new hero. :approve::veryhappy:

Is he in an unzipped state in those last few? Sure looks like something is trying to BREAK FREE!!!!!!!!
Looks like he stays in a perpetual state of "hard-on"ness. :)

boxersboy75

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well, Boxersboy75, you are my new hero. :approve::veryhappy:

Is he in an unzipped state in those last few? Sure looks like something is trying to BREAK FREE!!!!!!!!
Looks like he stays in a perpetual state of "hard-on"ness. :)

Yeah? Well then here are 2 Christmas presents. I think you will find #21 of GREAT interest!

-B

Attachments

jtmrtl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There is something there. I'm pretty sure he has a dick :)

Also, if you look hard enough, you're gonna find something- but if he get's your juices flowing, go for it!

It must be so weird being a celebrity having people post photos and go into discussions about your package.

boxersboy75

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
There is something there. I'm pretty sure he has a dick :)

Also, if you look hard enough, you're gonna find something- but if he get's your juices flowing, go for it!

It must be so weird being a celebrity having people post photos and go into discussions about your package.

I'm sure it is quite odd. One thing I have noticed is all the "good pics" are fan-taken from concerts. 99% of his professional modeling pics have him wearing long shirts to hide below the belt, his hands are in the way, a neck tie is in the way, the pic is taken from the pocket line on up, or while wearing really dark pants to hide anything. I think he and his people know and realize they are trying to not draw attention to his crotch area, but it is fun when you can find something that shows what we are looking for in here.

Last edited:
Media
I'm sure it is quite odd. One thing I have noticed is all the "good pics" are fan-taken from concerts. 99% of his professional modeling pics have him wearing long shirts to hide below the belt, his hands are in the way, a neck tie is in the way, the pic is taken from the pocket line on up, or while wearing really dark pants to hide anything. I think he and his people know and realize they are trying to not draw attention to his crotch area, but it is fun when you can find something that shows what we are looking for in here.
do u think they also realize that he's got hips of a bitch? :biggrin1: