Josh Hamilton of Cincinnati Reds

a610guy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Josh Hamilton (baseball player) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Joshua Holt Hamilton also known as "Ham Bone" (born May 21, 1981 in Raleigh, North Carolina) is a baseball player for the Cincinnati Reds. Hamilton, a left-handed outfielder, was selected by the Tampa Bay Devil Rays as the top overall pick in the 1999 MLB draft. While playing in the minor leagues, his career was derailed by drug problems for several seasons. He was reinstated by Major League Baseball in 2006 and made the Cincinnati Reds' Opening Day roster in 2007

Hamilton attended Athens Drive High School (Jaguars) before he was drafted. Considered by scouts as a future superstar, Hamilton was suspended for violating MLB's substance abuse policy on July 15, 2002. According to the rules of MLB's substance abuse policy, a player suspended for 25 or more days has failed at least two drug tests after being entered into the program, and has been using substances considered more severe than marijuana (such as cocaine, heroin or LSD). Under the rules of the drug program, players cannot be suspended for use or possession of marijuana.
Since the initial suspension, Hamilton repeatedly failed to complete drug rehabilitation programs. His suspension, officially dubbed "indefinite," was overturned on June 1, 2006

Hamilton is 6 foot 4, and has extremely large feet---size 12

Attachments

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
I found this rather ancient cutting about Josh Hamilton's feet.

It would be nice to know if there was any... connection.

Around The Majors

Around The Majors - The Washington Post - HighBeam Research

BIG SHOES: Josh Hamilton may have an easier time playing professional baseball than finding cleats to fit his 18 1/2-inch feet.
Hamilton's huge feet, however, haven't slowed his progress toward the top of the Major League Baseball draft list. The Raleigh (N.C.) Athens Drive High School star may be the No. 1 overall pick by the Devil Rays Wednesday.
"It's not a problem. I guess I've grown up with them," Hamilton said of his rather large feet. "My shoe size stayed the same as my age up until I was 14, and ...

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I found this rather ancient cutting about Josh Hamilton's feet.

It would be nice to know if there was any... connection.

Around The Majors

Around The Majors - The Washington Post - HighBeam Research

BIG SHOES: Josh Hamilton may have an easier time playing professional baseball than finding cleats to fit his 18 1/2-inch feet.
Hamilton's huge feet, however, haven't slowed his progress toward the top of the Major League Baseball draft list. The Raleigh (N.C.) Athens Drive High School star may be the No. 1 overall pick by the Devil Rays Wednesday.
"It's not a problem. I guess I've grown up with them," Hamilton said of his rather large feet. "My shoe size stayed the same as my age up until I was 14, and ...
Goodness me! 18 1/2 inch long feet?:eek: I find that strangely erotic in it's own right. Never mind the penis size connotations!:biggrin:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I want one of those for Christmas daddy! Please, please may I have him for Christmas. :biggrin1:

jpg.gif
2006-06-06-hamilton.jpg (20.6 KB, 558 views)