Josh Hartnett has a gigantic...

bobbyrobbo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I watched "Lucky Number Slevin" and he spends about the first 20 minutes of the movie in just a towel. I have to say that there is absolutely no way that Josh is anywhere near hung. There was absolutely no sign of a cock under that towel. Normally you can see an outline of some slight bulge of a guys cock when he is just wearing a towel but with Josh, Zip. Absolutely nothing. Shame, but he is still a hot guy

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
IanTheTall said:
The left or the right, since he doesn't have a uni-brow?

See, I always felt he does have a unibrow, or something Damned close Ianthetall. He plucks for films most of the time, but off camera, it is a full bush, one long brow.

coolguy666

Expert Member
Media
bobbyrobbo said:
I watched "Lucky Number Slevin" and he spends about the first 20 minutes of the movie in just a towel. I have to say that there is absolutely no way that Josh is anywhere near hung. There was absolutely no sign of a cock under that towel. Normally you can see an outline of some slight bulge of a guys cock when he is just wearing a towel but with Josh, Zip. Absolutely nothing. Shame, but he is still a hot guy

Did you ever think that maybe, JUST MAYBE, he wasn't naked underneath that towel and that he was wearing underwear tight enough to NOT show his bulge... think about that for a sec, won't you??:confused:

bobbyrobbo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
coolguy666 said:
Did you ever think that maybe, JUST MAYBE, he wasn't naked underneath that towel and that he was wearing underwear tight enough to NOT show his bulge... think about that for a sec, won't you??:confused:

Sorry m8, hope i havent offended you, guess you are a really big josh fan,
I like the guy too m8, its just my opinion, i have seen lots of guys in towels and some with tight swimwear on underneath and even then you can still see some sort of outline or bulge.

Maybe they airbrushed it out, perhaps the guy has the cock of a killer whale and donkey bollocks, I just gave you my opinion.

No Offence intended m8:smile:

Reactions: MmmBop_

coolguy666

Expert Member
Media
bobbyrobbo said:
Sorry m8, hope i havent offended you, guess you are a really big josh fan,
I like the guy too m8, its just my opinion, i have seen lots of guys in towels and some with tight swimwear on underneath and even then you can still see some sort of outline or bulge.

Maybe they airbrushed it out, perhaps the guy has the cock of a killer whale and donkey bollocks, I just gave you my opinion.

No Offence intended m8:smile:

Awww...:redface:. I didn't actually mean this in a, well, MEAN way so, you don't have to apologize. Anyway, I'm sorry if I sounded a bit BITCHY. 'Forgive and forget':wink:.

bobbyrobbo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
coolguy666 said:
Awww...:redface:. I didn't actually mean this in a, well, MEAN way so, you don't have to apologize. Anyway, I'm sorry if I sounded a bit BITCHY. 'Forgive and forget':wink:.

No worries m8,

no offence taken and none mean't

Bobby:smile:

Atia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm shock... I read that Scarlet is a size queen...maybe it's true love this time... soooooooo size doesn't matter...

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Atia said:
I'm shock... I read that Scarlet is a size queen...maybe it's true love this time... soooooooo size doesn't matter...
\
IF you are talking about Scarlett Johansen, don't make fun of her:smile: ...... She is a rose in the thorns of mankind. Beautiful beyond words.

If she wants to only fuck 24 inch dicks while standing on her head and eating a Banana... Someone get that woman a Banana:rolleyes: