Josh Hartnett

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by Imported, Oct 16, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

YoungNHung19: Does anyone have any information on the penis size or legitimate semi-nude or nude pics of Josh Hartnett? Has anyone heard anything about him?

2. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I don't wanna burst your bubble, YoungNHung19, but at the time the forty days and forty nights (something to that effect) came out, I learned that Josh was average or less in dick size. The role he played in the movie required him to go that long without ejaculating, hence, he carried a perpetual hardon. The comment was made that even if he played the part erected, it wouldn't necessary show. As far as I'm concerned the dude's physical looks and personality out weights any deficiency in the dick size department, though.

3. Imported

Gold Member

YoungNHung19: Wait, I'm confused, so your saying that Josh is small because something about the movie...but he wouldn't have a boner for the sex scene, that is fake! They just make it so you can't see any frontal nudity. You don't he was actually doing her, come on. So what was the proof about his size then?? Not doubting you, just I guess not quite understanding what you were saying..?

4. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Sorry, YoungNHung, I'll try to do better. Since I've never seen his cock in movies or in any other pictures, I have no PROOF. The plot of the movie was that the dude went so long without having a climax, he was unable to control his erections and even at work sometimes had to cover his crotch so co-workers couldn't see his dick. Sure, he could have had a fake for the movie viewer to see, but they chose to avoid an "X" rating. My summation about his size is based on some movie reviewer's opinion (I have no idea whose now). Maybe one of us will come up with a site showing how wrong I am.

5. Whiskers1

Whiskers1 New Member

WHaTEVER!!! the guy is very good looking! period!! cock isnt everything!!

6. natestevens9

natestevens9 New Member

I would just love to lick his hot cum off that perfect treasure trail of his!

7. ChockladGa

ChockladGa New Member

I believe the fact that Harnett is a little small down between for his body size and the fact that he's such a genuine nice guy is why his stock in Hollywood is kind of subdued.
    Oh well - would like to meet him one day. Have always liked him.

8. B_jdunhill

B_jdunhill New Member

He's always been a fave of mine, so cute and seems like a fun guy. The last pic I have had for ages...looks just like him :)

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted