Josh here from Ontario, Canada

JoshT

Experimental Member
Media
Hello everyone,

I thought I'd say hello and tell a bit about myself. I'm Josh from Ontario, Canada. I'm a 28 year old single gay guy who enjoys discussing sexuality in all of it's complexities. I also enjoy taking photos and videos and trading with other guys. I look forward to posting some of myself to the photo and video galleries soon.

I love the form and function of the penis, of any size and shape. I also have a foot fetish ever since I can remember. I love the form of the male foot especially the soles. It's always facinating to me to learn about the great variety of things that turn people on. It's what makes our sexuality our own.

I found the selection for "sexual orientation" for this forum to be quite interesting. I'm glad there are those percentages there. I selected "100% gay", even though that has changed throughout my life. As the other selections imply, there is such diversity on the sexuality spectrum, to which Alfred Kinsey would no doubt agree.

I enjoy euro-dance music and watching movies especially action, thrillers or comedies. I also dabble in webpage design and coding HTML by hand. Sometimes it drives me nuts, but overall it has it's rewards.

From what I've seen so far from browsing around the forum, it looks like you all have a great community here and the forum software is one of the best I've seen. I look forward to becoming part of it all and contributing as often as possible. :smile:

Josh

JoshT

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and for the compliments on my pics. I'll be uploading more pics and videos when I get the chance. I have also checked out the galleries of those of you who have pics and commented and rated some of them.

Good to see some fellow Canucks here too. Looking forward to a good time here! :smile:

Josh