Josh Hutcherson

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i have the photo he took of himself in a bathroom mirror and my suspicions were correct. It might not be allowed, not sure.

josh hutcherson.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Rafael H.

SprkE08

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i have the photo he took of himself in a bathroom mirror and my suspicions were correct. It might not be allowed, not sure.

View attachment 225248

i thought this photo was a fake? it kinda looks photoshopped, but if it isn't then holy shit, get inside me!

his ass in those red shorts in the photo set up there is great too...if this is truly him naked then he'd be a great flip fuck

Reactions: daeles

clarkwest

Superior Member
Media
Hutcherson recorded a video for the "Straight But Not Narrow" campaign, designed to encourage young, straight men to come out in support of their gay peers. On April 21, 2012, Josh received the Vanguard Award from GLAAD, awarded to those in the entertainment industry who make a significant difference in promoting equal rights for LGBT people. "My mom has always been a big advocate, especially in the gay, lesbian, transsexual and bisexual community so for me it's always been a part of my soul," Hutcherson stated in April of 2012. In the same article, he stated the profound effect of the "Straight But Not Narrow" campaign. Recalling a letter from a boy in Florida, "He was in this very right wing and religious sort of area and he sent a letter saying how SBNN changed his life and how he was able to feel more comfortable coming out to his friends," Hutcherson said. "I was almost bawling reading it. That makes all our work worth it."

m446335

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the second photo with the ass in red isn't josh... i've seen the whole photo set on flickr... i swear, people on the internet are so ridiculous sometimes (not any of you specifically, but people who post photos saying they're people they're not)