Josh Radnor

joe1

Expert Member
Media
This guy plays Ted in a sitcom called "How I Met Your Mother" Anyone got any info or pics of him. He's HOT, but can't even find a bare chest shot. Any help out there?

Reactions: WrikPrada

I'm sorry I can't help you, but I'm a big fan of that show and Josh Radnor is definitely hot.

Reactions: WrikPrada

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
joe1 said:
Anyone else have anything? Come on Alex! Do your thing again!!
Erm, I do have some shirtless caps of him, with a little crotch area in evidence too... they just aren't very cheery, as they're from his appearance on a 2003 episode of ER :rolleyes: --->

click here

There's a compilation of his scenes from that episode at YouTube, although it's only fair to warn you in advance that they're taken from the Spanish-dubbed version:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nnwcVO4VB_g

OC_Dallas

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm surprised there isn't more talk about him! Anyway... recent episode of HIMYM with a shirtless scene... Something about Josh really does it for me!

29pp944.png

wswj6u.png

15zs21x.png

Reactions: Idek

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He was naked on stage in " Paris Letter" along with NPH. He came out running across the stage and put on his underwear, while NPH stayed naked for 5 minutes. Josh had a wild pubic bush and ( unfortunately) a very shriveled up dick. He looked good, but his body was nothing compared to NPH's as far as the firmness of his ass and the length of his penis.

Jason GayLight

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He was naked on stage in " Paris Letter" along with NPH. He came out running across the stage and put on his underwear, while NPH stayed naked for 5 minutes. Josh had a wild pubic bush and ( unfortunately) a very shriveled up dick. He looked good, but his body was nothing compared to NPH's as far as the firmness of his ass and the length of his penis.
I'd like to see anything from it, especially if there's something like this
201887.jpg

Attachments