Joshua andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skwhyyy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow... Just wow... I haven’t taken a peek at this thread in a small while and this is what I come back to. Wow... I’m not even gonna get into my political beliefs, because these dudes make me look bad, because I’m the total opposite of this, but all I have to say is anyone who defended him and talked shit to me when I was said all he is, is a winey lil pussy bitch because all he does is cry all the time, hope y’all feel real stupid rn. ;):p:joy: Y’all defended a racist, homophobic prick.

Bootyluver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow... Just wow... I haven’t taken a peek at this thread in a small while and this is what I come back to. Wow... I’m not even gonna get into my political beliefs, because these dudes make me look bad, because I’m the total opposite of this, but all I have to say is anyone who defended him and talked shit to me when I was said all he is, is a winey lil pussy bitch because all he does is cry all the time, hope y’all feel real stupid rn. ;):p:joy: Y’all defended a racist, homophobic prick.
I said the same thing. All that using mental health issues for clicks and likes was so fake. The whole press record, cry, upload it and sit back watching his engagement go viral. Hugging strangers on the street whilst recording it to later upload it for more clicks and likes. In between those so called important post, all the underwear, butt, onlyF promotion and stiff fake struggle to pull up tight jean over his flabby booty. All the hype around his deformed looking small cock (that was the killer for me) pushing out his chlamydia looking semen. I turned the page.

I called out this man hustle too but the die hard fans would jump to his defence. Saying how insensitive people are for doubting him.
He collected the money, deleted that circus of Instagram he had and ran for the hills to now be focusing on promoting racism, hate, discrimination towards ethnic minorities on his recent nazi focused Instagram.
All the fools that defended him on here and put cash in his pockets. Funny they all silent now.

HeroSignalCosplay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I said the same thing. All that using mental health issues for clicks and likes was so fake. The whole press record, cry, upload it and sit back watching his engagement go viral. Hugging strangers on the street whilst recording it to later upload it for more clicks and likes. In between those so called important post, all the underwear, butt, onlyF promotion and stiff fake struggle to pull up tight jean over his flabby booty. All the hype around his deformed looking small cock (that was the killer for me) pushing out his chlamydia looking semen. I turned the page.

I called out this man hustle too but the die hard fans would jump to his defence. Saying how insensitive people are for doubting him.
He collected the money, deleted that circus of Instagram he had and ran for the hills to now be focusing on promoting racism, hate, discrimination towards ethnic minorities on his recent nazi focused Instagram.
All the fools that defended him on here and put cash in his pockets. Funny they all silent now.
Not gonna front, when I first heard about him I fell for it, he seemed so supportive of mental health and shared an amazing story, it wasnt until I joined this website I found out what a fraud he is, and seeing him with Bryan Hawn aka, fat ass Karen that just solidified my hatred for the kind of guy he really is. A homophobic racist hate-mongering queer bating asshole. And that sorry as OF. Also he actulyy showed himself getting off? ugh just the thought of that disgusts me.

Bootyluver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not gonna front, when I first heard about him I fell for it, he seemed so supportive of mental health and shared an amazing story, it wasnt until I joined this website I found out what a fraud he is, and seeing him with Bryan Hawn aka, fat ass Karen that just solidified my hatred for the kind of guy he really is. A homophobic racist hate-mongering queer bating asshole. And that sorry as OF. Also he actulyy showed himself getting off? ugh just the thought of that disgusts me.
Yes, old vids and pics of him cumming were around. Never saved it. If anything I was put off even more by the sight of his penis

Do you guys know what his IG is? I unfollowed him ages ago but I want to see how popular he is now.

I checked on Hawn and he still has a lot. The vast majority of people don’t know who he really is.

Reactions: sebasx

Skwhyyy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Exactly! I’m real happy their mouths are closed, as much as I want them opened now more then ever, but it shows how dumb they fucking looked. They can’t say anything because I was in the right.

CabbieCam

Legendary Member
Media
I guess that OnlyFans money didn't go very far hahaha
I usually don't make jabs at the size and kind of engagement ring a person is going to get... However, how fucking small is that diamond? I don't mind the ring, but that diamond should come with an attached magnifying glass so people will actually notice it.

sebasx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The racist blocked me on Insta after I asked him what Yolanda thought about his 'Dear Black People' videos lol

If you hadn't heard about the racist series you can learn a bit more here '90 Day Fiance': Yolanda's New Guy Josh Seiter Seemingly Mocks Racial Injustice In Videos - Tv Shows Ace

I truly wonder if she has any idea what she's getting herself into.

View attachment 24060641
He should really think about it, if he does get back on tv does he not think the old racist videos and tweets are not going to resurface

Status
Not open for further replies.