Joshua andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeroSignalCosplay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
He should really think about it, if he does get back on tv does he not think the old racist videos and tweets are not going to resurface
fucking facts any show he'll be on will get dragged on social media until either he's fired or the show is canceled

HeroSignalCosplay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Is he really racist??? Shame...
Funny thing is when he was playing the mental health "I tried to kill myself" persona there was this black guy he called his rock and his best friend that got him through it all mustve been a fellow con man. Thats all Josh is a con man, and as much as we cant stand him a lot of us did fall for that humble "Im trying to be better" he had us fooled but now our eyes are opened

dfw051980

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Okay so ive been trying to find this thread for awhile cause i couldn’t remember this guy’s name cause someone is trying to use his pics on grindr and i wanted to tell him. Now im reading up on him hes even more of a mess that when i used to follow him on Instagram. I always though he was a f’ed up con man.

But i just went to his IG first time in a long time he just posted that this girl (Yolonda) he “sent” a ring to was conning him. And now He’s trying to play that pity card. Wow this dude is Piece of work.

Last edited:

CabbieCam

Legendary Member
Media
No, she probably came to her damn senses and realized he was a racist. He likely conned her, " Naw, baby. Those interweb trolls be lying. I never made no vids about black people. Arright? Cool, peace out". That's the best racist white dude talking to a black chick I can do, sorry.

HeroSignalCosplay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
No, she probably came to her damn senses and realized he was a racist. He likely conned her, " Naw, baby. Those interweb trolls be lying. I never made no vids about black people. Arright? Cool, peace out". That's the best racist white dude talking to a black chick I can do, sorry.
HAHA Karma is indeed a bitch. Now if only Hawn and his "boyfriend" could get theres ass well

Reactions: rjgrtx

dfw051980

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Unsure if this has been posted already but I found this on my pc

i have to admit used to think he was really hot. I was kind of hypnotized by that ass of his lol.
but the vibes he started putting out have completely turned me off.

rjgrtx

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This is quite possibly the cringiest shit I’ve ever seen....
Hello, friend. Welcome aboard. As a new member we all have to share how this video harmed you. We are here for you

Ary Barbosa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow... Just wow... I haven’t taken a peek at this thread in a small while and this is what I come back to. Wow... I’m not even gonna get into my political beliefs, because these dudes make me look bad, because I’m the total opposite of this, but all I have to say is anyone who defended him and talked shit to me when I was said all he is, is a winey lil pussy bitch because all he does is cry all the time, hope y’all feel real stupid rn. ;):p:joy: Y’all defended a racist, homophobic prick.
for real?? is he racist and homophobic?

Bootyluver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
for real?? is he racist and homophobic?
Yes and he is very proud of it along. He shares this racism pation with his gay anus faced friend Brian Yawwwwwnnnnnnnnnn:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

It makes no sense. First a liar and homophobe insulting gay people after using mental illness health pity me party whilst showing ass to men and taking their money only to run and start playing best racist friend with a gay Conservative racist guy.

I remember when i called him out for faking his mental illness on this site and using it for likes. The amount of members on here who dragged me, put me on ignore and jumped to his defence. Where are they now I don't know?

Status
Not open for further replies.