josman: Handjobs stories

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Sadly, like it or not this is not something that should be posted here. Josman and his publishers are well known and are about as litigious as Rip Colt when it comes to Copyright violations. In addition, the works of Josman often have story themes where characters are not of legal age. All in all his stuff can have very negative impacts on this site and the people who own it and run it.

Reactions: 1209967

D_Phil_R_Upp

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have mixed feelings about Handjobs stories.

I find the subject matter very hot, and the magazine's legal disclaimer says that all characters are 18 years or older.

But some of those illustrations really land in a gray area, especially the Merida drawings. It can be disturbing. I like a wide range of men, but I only enjoy viewing content about men who are consenting adults!

Most of the stories make a point to set the younger guy as 18 or older. And the dad/son roleplays are hot.

Josman's illustrations are mega hot, and I don't think they depict anyone who looks like a minor....but yeah, unless it's explicitly stated it can be misinterpreted. Better to be safe than sorry in terms of posting it (and quite frankly, possessing it).

PS - I think that Josman (whatever his real name is/was) had died. He stopped doing as much for Handjobs a few years back and said that he'd been ill. Unless I'm mistaken, he hasn't had any new drawings for a while.

Reactions: deleted9263251