Joy of Cirucumcised Sex

Sapien

Experimental Member
Media
Previous posting asked intact guys to describe the methods used to elicit pleasure from their foreskins. This post is directed to circumcised men. What special things you do when alone or with a partner that makes you wild. Concentrate on things that you think intact guys couldn't do. Educate intact guys on the joys of circumcised sex!

Wildwestend (circumcised) responded to the blog directed at intact guys. It is the kind of thing I am looking for - full of passion and detail - see below.

How about I begin and educate all uncut guys. Well, where do I begin...... I love to bang my girl soo hard not having to worry about anything, I love the feeling of my shaft hitting her walls, and the friction that turns her on. I love it when she tells me my dick feels so hard and she can feel it going in and out, and that I'm the only guy whos made her orgasm all the time (knowing all her previous lovers where uncut)....... I love it when I can just put the condom on no problem and enter her rapidly..... I love when I don't even have to be hard to get a blowjob from her, and the fact that shes goes down on me like its water..... I love pulling my dick out in odd places randomly for her to suck, not having to worry about being hard or not, and I love that she always loves sucking my dick...... I love it that I can jerkoff without lube or with lube if I wanted too..... I love being able to take a piss with no hands, anywhere I like, and I love when she watches me do that.... I love the easy clean, and the great smell... I love the fact that no piss stays on my dick.... I love it that I was her first cut man and she was so amazed and so happy with it.... I can type for days, really I can, anal, oh man thats just a whole differant story, the feeling!!! For me AND her.........

Sorry but I just had to post this. I didn't like the wording of your initial post to be honest, about somebody teaching me a subjective matter. Let me educate you guys on how Muslims are so much better then Catholics (OK, that was a joke obviously, but you get the point).......

I'm sure there are things that the uncut man can do that the cut cant, and vice versa.

My post wasnt trying to make any uncut man feel any sort of way... I could have wrote for longer, but no point really.

Whats the next topic, woman with big clits EDUCATING woman with small clits on what they're missing???

Only thing your missing is some pride.

Last edited:

wildwestend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you Sapien. You make me feel like a good writer. Hope you find enjoyment in your future intact penis, and that the process goes well. Although I feel you don't need it to be happy, it's your choice. Only have one piece of advice: the world is too short to stress over, make use of the sex life you have now, don't wait for restoration.

Sapien

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks for the advice wildwestend. It may seem that I am stressed over my circumcision but I am not. Please do not interpret what I write as my usual disposition. I am expressing what I believe but it is just my writing style that I use to emphasize my position.

I am definitely not postponing my sex life waiting for restoration. I am happily married with a very supporting wife and a very active sex life. I am experiencing benefits from my restoration effort. I do at times feel frustrated due to the very slow restoration process but my life is much too busy to get hung up on this.

Circumcised guys - come on lets have some input here. Who can top wildwestend's entry.

csal21

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
a lot of the things wildwestend described can be accomplished by all guys, not just circumcised ones....

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
How do you know all of this can't be accomplished if you've lived without a foreskin your whole sexual life? I've seen all of these things done by uncirc'd men at some point or another. You think guys who have foreskin can't put a condom on fast? Or go into a body part with ease? Or piss with no hands?

It's these kind of stereotypes that continue to breed worries among parents to get their kid circ'd for the sake of convenience. You think most of Europe doesn't enjoy these sort of penile freedoms because they have foreskin?

wildwestend

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How do you know all of this can't be accomplished if you've lived without a foreskin your whole sexual life? I've seen all of these things done by uncirc'd men at some point or another. You think guys who have foreskin can't put a condom on fast? Or go into a body part with ease? Or piss with no hands?

It's these kind of stereotypes that continue to breed worries among parents to get their kid circ'd for the sake of convenience. You think most of Europe doesn't enjoy these sort of penile freedoms because they have foreskin?

You only listed 3 things from what I said. I agree with the condom part and entering a vagina with ease, maybe I was just getting carried away with my story, but I would assume that it's easier for circ men in comparison to uncirc men from stories I've heard. But I can agree with you on that. Now, as to pissing with no hands, that is one I would disagree with. I'm sure that not all uncut men can do that. I have uncut freinds who tell me they have to pull back the skin to piss, or that they hate when piss stays inside the foreskin.

Sapien

Experimental Member
Media
Let's not get hung on analyzing the details. Wildwestend may have gotten carried away but that is what I liked about his post. He got into what he was writing and it was filled with emotion/passion and made for a good read.

If you are intact and have something to say about your experiences, post to the equivalent intact thread.

In the circumcision debate thread I have seen so many posts from circumcised guys that say they wouldn't have it any other way. This is your chance to tell us what gets you off.

Come on guys, lets have some fun with this. :biggrin1:
If we get enough posts we can have a poll to vote on the best one.

S

SirConcis

Contrary to what uncut claim, the biggest improvement when I got a full circumcision was the lack of skin movement during intercourse. Much more friction and stimulation of the inner foreksin and shaft skin (as well as head, of course) then when I was uncut with long skin where more of those structures were hidden during more than half of the in/out cycle.

When you get hard, you don't have to worry about the retracting foreskin releasing not so pleasant odours.

And the inner and shaft skin, being stretched on shaft are more sensitive to the touch then when ucnut and the skin is wrinkled/ample/thicker, especially if the foreksin is still over head during erection which means that inner foreksin is hidden from direct stimulation.

Being able to run the shaft and inner foreksin without them moving up/down is also great because they really stimulates the skin very pleasantly.

StillEnjoyingLife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Contrary to what uncut claim, the biggest improvement when I got a full circumcision was the lack of skin movement during intercourse. Much more friction and stimulation of the inner foreksin and shaft skin (as well as head, of course) then when I was uncut with long skin where more of those structures were hidden during more than half of the in/out cycle.

When you get hard, you don't have to worry about the retracting foreskin releasing not so pleasant odours.

And the inner and shaft skin, being stretched on shaft are more sensitive to the touch then when ucnut and the skin is wrinkled/ample/thicker, especially if the foreksin is still over head during erection which means that inner foreksin is hidden from direct stimulation.

Being able to run the shaft and inner foreksin without them moving up/down is also great because they really stimulates the skin very pleasantly.
Everything you describe accords with my own experience following my circumcision at age 23.

Intercourse for me has definitely been better after losing my foreskin.

ibostyle11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Here's hoping that the uncircumcised men that are preaching in the "Am I the only one that likes being circumcised?" thread actually come in here instead.
*waits for it*

S

SirConcis

When I was uncut, erections didn't bring much stimulation since foreksin was long enough that it stayed over head.

When I was semi-cut, the onset of erection would cause foreksin to retract, and that was pleasurable, especially as the skin "fell" off the rim of head onto the shaft.

When I decided to go for the full circ, I knew I would never feel thart foreskin self-retracting. BUt instead, I gained the really nice sensation of the skin stretching and becoming tight. There are times where even in the shower, if I start to grow just a bit, I feel that skin move on shaft and stretch out a bit.

And of course, when you face the shower, your glans gets stimulated plenty and at the gym, I find I can't stay in that position long because it starts an erection.

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love having my head exposed the entire time during sex. When I was uncut this would never happen. I love when my chick just rubs my scar line. I love being able to whip it out anywhere and dont have to worry about any prep work (removing any smegma out of courtesy). I love it when my girl says she can feel the head (I know uncut guys can get the same feedback but due to my phimosis I never heard that).

To be honest with a fully functional uncut penis, I dont see how sex is really that much different from the perspective of the woman and for the man it is simply preferential, especially when you have experienced both.