Joy part three of three: the hotel

Crash Fistfight

Sexy Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was three months after the June in which we had our first “big” adventure with my new, enormous cock sleeve. As we had trained Joy’s pussy to accommodate some really massive dick, she had since ordered for me the extra large “Cambria” sleeve, a thick ten inch cock that I would slip on my own penis, making myself almost nine inches in circumference. She loved the experience and I loved fulfilling what turned out to be our mutual fantasy. Once upon a time, months ago, I had to request of her that I fuck her with my first, much smaller “big dick” sleeve. We had now gotten to the point where, when she was really horny, it was she that would make the request for “the really big dick”. Sometimes, I could even make her beg for it.

She would lay sprawled on the sofa, “Hey, baby, you know what I want tonight?”

“I can only guess, sweetheart. Do you want Mr. Cambria to come and split you open?”

Reaching down inside her pants, she would brazenly finger herself and say, “Joy wants you to give her the king-size dick.” Sometimes I would tease her and make her wait for a few hours. Even better, on those days I suspected she’d be asking like that, I’d be wearing Mr. Cambria on my erection already. I would pull down my shorts and expose him to her, tell her to get on her knees to suck it and make it wet, then I’d bend her over wherever we were, ease the narrow head in and fuck her until she came hard.

Once, one humid July day, we were working in our secluded front yard and she was squatting, wearing a thin t-shirt and some very short shorts. I had suspected she’d be in “that mood” and didn’t don’t know if she had noticed that I was wearing Mr. Cambria underneath some baggy shorts. Her sweaty and perfect “C” cups were jutting out proudly, and her wet pussy was exposed. I suspected that she might have done that on purpose. I simply tore off my shirt and shorts and lay down on the lawn to raise my pole as an invitation. When she saw that big dick bounce heavily out of my baggy shorts, she smiled, walked right over, pulled her shorts to the side and sat down on me, took in all ten inches and fucked me until we both came hard. We didn’t care if the neighbors heard our moaning, or even if they saw us.

She seemed to love the days and nights when her “bad girl” came out. This gave rise to an idea. Her birthday was coming up and I wanted to arrange a very special getaway. It would take a bit of planning, so I made reservations, then consulted an online large penis “support group”. Some emails and photos were traded over some weeks and as a result I chose the city to which we’d be traveling.

Having made arrangements to stay at a particularly nice tower hotel in Baltimore, the “other” arrangements that were going to be a surprise, I was excited to be getting ready for our trip. As we were packing, I made it a point to show her that Mr. Cambria was coming along as a guest for the weekend. Then I suggested that there might be even bigger things in store for her if she were a good girl. Much bigger things. She smirked, “You mean if I’m a bad girl.”

We went to dinner at an upscale dinner for her birthday. She was wearing a small strapless black dress with nothing but her full breasts supporting its top. As she knows I love stockings, she was wearing black thigh-highs and simple black high heels. Even though I knew she was my little slut, she looked both sweet and elegant with her doll face and perfect petite body. Naturally, we had a few martinis and a bottle of Bordeaux with dinner.

We were sitting close in the back seat on the car ride back from the restaurant, my hand on her inner thigh. She drew my hand closer to her center, pushed my fingers into her shaved pussy, and whispered “I’m so wet right now.” Feeling her slickness, I wondered if she was fantasizing about getting taken forcefully and stuffed by her “friend”?

We walked through the hotel lobby, slightly sobered but still feeling the effects of our dinner drinks. After the elevator, my hand was around her waist as we approached our room. We could hear sounds from the inside of our room. Did we come to the right room in our tipsiness? And…was that jazz we heard from behind the door?

“Did we leave the TV on?”

“Happy birthday, baby.” as I eased the keycard in its slot.

She walked in first, my hand still on her hip, and uttered a slight gasp. There was a man on the bed, propped up on a few pillows, under a sheet. She stepped back and turned around to look at me, her face still puzzled, then turned to look back at this good-looking gentleman in our room. Aside from the TV, there were two lights on in the room, one near the bed, so we could see him fairly well. He was tall, thin and tan, with dark hair and light blue eyes. Joy was shaking slightly, perhaps still at there being a seemingly naked stranger in our hotel bed. Perhaps also because she had just noticed that the sheet, draped over his thin frame from the abdomen down, veiled something seriously large below. The wide bulge started at his center and trailed sideways to what seemed to be beyond his hip.

Making the realization as to what was in store for her tonight, she raised an eyebrow and hummed a slow “mmmmmm.” Behind her now with my hands on her hips, I pressed into her slightly, revealing my hardness.

“Baby, this is Michael. Michael, this is Joy.”

He smiled at the irony of her name. I placed my hand at the zipper at the back of her dress. “Is this okay, baby?”

She smiled, further answering by nodding and letting me unzip her, then sliding her dress to the floor, revealing all she had to reveal. I could see her reflection in one of the room’s mirrors, her bare pussy framed by the top of her stockings. Most obvious, however, were her breasts, uncannily high and firm, her normally puffy nipples gone hard. I cupped them from behind.

“Michael, didn’t I tell you she has the most perfect breasts? Would you care to show Joy her present?”

He sat up slowly, lowered the sheet and said, “Happy Birthday, Joy.”

She quietly inhaled as she saw what he had exposed. As he had sat up, his dick had fallen between his spread legs, hitting the bed with an audible thump. From our perspective, it looked like a flesh-colored dolphin that was diving into the bed. Uncircumcised, the tip was narrower than the body, which was so wide and heavy that it spread his huge balls apart and pressed them into his legs. As his foreskin was still covering his head, he was obviously not even fully erect.

I felt her body tense even more as she whispered “Oh, my god, where did Kurt find you?” She paused, walking to him. Oddly, my naked wife shook this stranger’s hand in greeting.

“Can I touch it?”

I didn’t know if she was asking me or him, but she didn’t wait for a response from either of us, sitting on the bed and leaning to lower her hand, onto his abdomen at first, then quickly to his balls, each of which would require her entire hand to fondle. She pulled his dick upward, grabbed its base, not being able to wrap it entirely, and started moving her hand up and down. He had sent me photos of his fully erect dick in advance of this getaway but, in person, as she was handling it, it seemed inhuman, and certainly bigger than any toy I had seen or even imagined. Even Mr. Cambria’s girth and length were shamed. Michael was perhaps an honest 10 inches long, but that wasn’t what impressed Joy. It was the width of the middle of his cock. His width looked like two or three of mine combined! Her single hand looked comically tiny on that dick.

She turned back toward me, “God, it’s huge!”

Reactions: thingster

Crash Fistfight

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As one hand would never do, I asked her to use both hands to see if she could encircle him entirely. With eight fingers interlaced slightly, she could barely stretch to touch her thumbs. The midsection of his cock had to be at least ten inches in girth!

Michael had his eyes closed as Joy was exploring his massiveness. Clearly this was not the first time a woman had worshipped his gift. He opened his eyes, looked at me seemingly for the go ahead. I nodded and he put his hand on her shoulder and pulled her to him to kiss. She leaned in and I saw her head tilt, knowing exactly how she was kissing him. The weight of her breasts collapsed slowly on his chest. Her mouth would be wet and she was not shy with her tongue when she was horny. By now, she would be drawing his tongue into her mouth and sucking like it was his cock. Which she still had not let go of. A cock whose foreskin she was pulling back to expose the head. As she leaned forward onto him, his hand slid down her back to her ass. Her legs parted slightly and I could see her wetness. She may have even been dripping onto him. As I moved closer, I could smell her arousal.

This was the first time I had ever seen my naked wife with another man. I was nervous, but also fully hard as her head lowered to meet her hand. She was simply staring at the top of his dick as she jerked off his head, opening and closing his foreskin. He was still not fully erect but was definitely growing, as his foreskin was retracting. As my naked wife was jerking off this superhuman dick, I unbuttoned by shirt, removed my clothes and sat on a chair to get a better look. Joy looked at me and smiled, “Thank you, baby.” Then she lowered her mouth to meet her hand, which was pulling back Michael’s foreskin all the way. The head of his penis was smaller than the rest of him, which was deceptive because just the head was probably almost eight inches around. With her eyes now fixed on me, she opened her mouth and lowered herself to it.

I can’t describe in words my feelings. It was intimidating and surreal to see the woman who loved me sucking another man’s impossibly huge cock, but I also knew how much she would love this experience. Her eyes still on me, waiting for my smile, she licked his crown. I grabbed my cock to show her I was okay with her intent and she sunk down on his head, letting out a slight gulp. I was amazed at her efforts, her mouth widening impossibly to accommodate first his entire head, then more of his shaft. Her hand was holding his base and jerking him off, what looked like a foot away from her mouth. Joy eased her mouth off of the top of this tower, then sucked the side of his shaft from bottom to top, She licked his glans hard, finding that she could stick the tip of her tongue in the huge urethra and actually fuck it. She did this for a moment, then returned to the bigger picture.

That cock was even more swollen now, looking almost alien, but he was not yet fully hard, slightly bending with the downward motion of her mouth. She wiggled her head and widened her mouth even more to squeeze in just another half inch, her lips stretching over the top of his widening shaft. She had gone as far as she could, three or perhaps four inches. It was astonishing to see so much that had disappeared, but still so much remaining. As her mouth released him, her lingering wetness glistened in the light of the room.

Michael had been fingering Joy’s pussy and, as he withdrew, his finger shone with her increasing wetness. He now grabbed Joy and turned her over. His dick, now fully hard, bounced several times as he stood. Michael was now my wife’s conqueror, towering over her. She smiled as he put her down on her back, with her head near me. She looked up at me in my chair, smiling, and it was obvious she was fully committed to accepting her birthday present. Her hands were on her breasts, squeezing them and pinching her nipples more roughly than I had ever seen. With her hands on her knees, she spread her stockinged legs as Michael lowered to his knees. While Joy was readying for a fucking, Michael started to play with her breasts, then lick them, at the same time laying his cock at her stomach. As they again kissed, I watched its weight indent her belly slightly. Keeping her legs spread, she took one hand and grabbed his dick and pointed it where she wanted it.

From my perspective, Joy’s legs were a wide “V” and Michael intended to make a “W”. But no one knew if he would be able to enter her, even partially. Still, she was making herself totally prone to his desire, opening herself entirely to him. Just to start preparing herself, Joy now started rubbing her pussy with the enormous tip of Michael's dick. She was so filled with need that she was actually trying to pull it into herself. Not only this, but she found herself moving her hips up and down, trying to get enough traction to push herself up onto him.

Having done this before, Michael gave a small push. Joy stopped moving entirely. He pushed even harder, starting to rock a little bit. Joy cried a small, frustrated whimper. Michael took back his dick, and again started rubbing at her entrance. Again, she started slowly rocking. He pushed again, but did not go in. From my perspective, that massive dong looked impossibly big contrasted with my wife's tiny pussy. It looked huge and blunt against her entrance. All of a sudden, all of our fun with Cambria seemed not to matter.

He stepped back. “Kurt, come over here,” he said, smiling. “Get her ready for me.”

Knowing I was to open her up, I immediately got between Joy’s legs and saw her pussy up close, swollen, blushing and soaked. A growing wet spot on the sheets making a welcome mat, I grabbed my cock and guided it to her shaved mound, sliding in as she eased her head back. She moaned as I sunk all the way inside of her. As I began to withdraw, she moaned a little louder. I started fucking her a little faster.

Michael had now walked to the other side of the bed, leaned over, and was licking at her breasts as she stroked his cock.

I heard, “That’s enough. Why don’t you slide three fingers into her”

I pulled out, my dick still slick with Joy, and immediately and did just that. She was now so wet that they went right in, so I added a fourth and started motioning beyond my first and second knuckles. I felt a slight resistance as my palm opened her up, but she gasped and started rocking on my hand. She actually seemed relieved. I started pumping her faster and added my thumb, folded into my palm, now fucking her slowly. She had started fucking me back and was moaning for more, so with each thrust I increased pressure. She gave a push as the base of my thumb slid beyond her lips. She was aggressively pushing now, and I could see most of my hand disappearing inside my wife. She started to moan and I held still, allowing her to maintain the pace. She was no longer stroking Michael’s cock, but was holding onto it tightly. She bucked a little now and I watched her flush just a bit as she had her first orgasm of the night.

Knowing that she would soon be ready, I rocked in and out a few times and withdrew slowly, allowing her to time the moment she’d release me.

Crash Fistfight

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“I need that huge dick in me! Please!”

Michael walked back as I moved over on the bed. He placed a pillow under her, which lifted her pussy higher for him but also exposed the top of her mound to my view. Her moment was coming closer.

He lifted himself up again, his cock now fully hard and bouncing a little to its own beat. Seeing that more-than-sizable dick hanging hard above my wife made me stiffen even more. I had to let go of myself to stop myself from coming, although my earlier discussions with Michael suggested that I might be able to come several times while he was taking my wife as his own.

He grabbed the middle of his cock and eased his huge head into her, bluntly depressing her entire mound.

No words emerged from her mouth, just an “ungh!”

And then again: “ungh!!”

As he started to divide her, she threw her head back, her face both ecstatic and relieved. Her large eyes were even larger than usual. There it was, my wife Joy was now starting to take the biggest cock either of us — perhaps anyone — had ever seen or felt. From my perspective, seeing that huge piece of meat slowly disappear into my wife for the first time was a fantasy come true. Even her mound was splitting as he inched into her. She put her palms on his chest as he continued his push. Now he was about three inches into her. The widest part of his dick had yet to go in, but he was getting there. He would pull out, leaving just the tip inside, wiggle it slightly, then go back in. Joy’s hands returned to her stockinged legs, now spreading them flat to make room, changing the angle of her pelvis. Michael acknowledged her effort and slid deeper as she exclaimed “Oh God!”. He was only halfway in, but the widest part was already past her vulva and now expanding her vagina.

With a deep exhale, she whispered, “Now fuck me with that huge cock!” He knew what he needed no more encouragement and sunk himself into her. I watched Joy’s lips, which were now more swollen and sucking in the base of Michael’s cock.

Almost impossibly, their pubic bones met and he was inside her entirely.

She was now rocking against the base of his cock, pushing, even hopping. Michael remained still. After just a few moments, I heard her make a deep, guttural moan I have never heard before. The anticipation of the preceding hour had obviously worked her up.

“Yeeeeeesssssssss.”

Michael started to move now, increasing their combined pace. Joy's wetness amplified the slapping of his balls into her ass, amplified the repeated widening of her pussy. She was coming. Hard. I could see my wife’s “O” of a mouth leaned back toward me. Just above that, from my perspective, Michael was banging into her. His hips spread her legs with each thrust.

With another scream, she was coming again, then went slightly limp. Michael slowed down for a moment.

Joy gently pushed Michael’s hips upward from her, his cock sliding out. For a moment, I thought she was done, but she reversed and sat on top of him, now accommodated to his girth. Even so, as she eased down on his head and pushed, his cock bent slightly as she exerted to fit his massive tool inside of her.

Now behind them, I watched this tower again disappear inside of her as her midsection undulated back and forth. Joy was rising and lowering on Michael, his hands on her hips and hers on his chest. She was now pumping on him, but focusing her pussy on the thickest part of his cock, the midsection. The jazz piece playing on the television slowly increased pace with Joy, and in turn her moaning increased with the song as she came easily once again.

Starting to sweat now, she lifted off of Michael and fell to the bed. He put two pillows at the headboard, pulled her onto them, then lifted her ass up in the air, pushing her legs back down, obviously preparing to piledrive her. Her face and pussy, which she was now rubbing again, were now facing me. He was behind her now, standing — or rather lording — over her with that giant piece of meat, ready to stuff back inside of her to make her come once again. She looked at me as if to thank me again, starting to smile, but then he thrust his entire cock into her from above. This time there was no tender moment of guidance, but one huge push inside of her.

Her attention had now been driven back to her pussy, as she screamed a scream I had never heard before. This was no scream of pain, though. If there were other guests in the adjacent suites, they clearly knew that there was a woman on the other side of the wall getting fucked by something massive.

She was squeezing the base of his dick with one hand as he was commanding her from above. She then switched to finger her clit, allowing his full length to piledrive her. She began to make that guttural sound again. His moans were increasing in intensity as well. She was now violently rubbing her clit. She went absolutely quiet and her mouth formed a perfect “O” just as her pussy began to spray her come all over his dick, then started to rain down on her, drenching her belly, her breasts, her neck, then her face and mouth, still in that “O”. I could see her body start to go limp. Was she going to lose consciousness? All that wetness amplified the sopping sounds of his cock pushing into her, then pulling out, displacing just how much in the process? He was not relenting, but his face contorted as he began to come inside of her, only increasing his pace, making his dick disappear into her repeatedly. I could see that his own white, thick come was pluming out of her like a geyser. Her lips clung fiercely to his girth as he withdrew to release the rest of his load on her. As he pulled out his head, her lips snapped shut for a moment. He gripped the top of his dick and stroked, his balls resting on her pussy, and his meat pressed down past her navel, reminding us just how deep he had been into my wife. She quickly took over stroking with two hands - barely covering any surface area of that huge penis - and finished milking him, still above her, his white come on her perfect tits. Her mouth was still open, she aimed him and rolled out her tongue, catching as much of his come in her mouth as if to thank him for the whopping fucking. Now glistening with her own come mixed with his, she rolled right side up to sit against the headboard. Her legs were spread again as he got off the bed for a moment. Her red hair was now an absolute mess, darkened by a combination of sweat and come. Her breasts were pouting and wet. Her bald pussy was a bright red against her pale thighs. Her labia minora defined a dark, wide cavern that this man had excavated solely with his hugeness.

His semen was rolling out of her now that she was righted, widening a spot on the sheets. She handily slid her hand down her slick abdomen, slid two fingers inside, withdrew and tasted them, closing her eyes with her fingers lingering in her mouth.

He was at the side of the bed now, with the weight of his penis seemingly making him lean forward. She pulled him to her by the base of his cock. He was still hard, showing no signs of softening. Smiling and taking advantage of his apparently very short refractory period, she began stroking his cock as she leered to me, “Now I want to come on your face while Michael fucks me from behind.”

Letting go of him for a moment, she took a sip of water and pushed me onto my back with my head near Michael’s side of the bed. Her knees now next to my head, she lowered to straddle my face. My last sight of my wife as I knew her was looking up at the bottom of her breasts, nipples pointed toward the sky. I lost focus of her slowly narrowing lips as she eased down on my mouth and wiggled playfully. I could now taste what was in the air: Joy’s pungent juices mixed with Michael’s come. She happily bounced and rubbed on my tongue as I licked and sucked. She commanded “fuck me with your tongue”. I obeyed and she put her full weight on me, driving my extended tongue as deep as it would go. I could feel and taste what Michael had done to this pussy as it felt like my whole mouth and chin would enter her. Her full breasts were on my abdomen, sliding on her remaining wetness, which dripped onto my chest, neck and face. Her hands were gripping my thighs.

I withdrew for a moment and tilted my head to look down past her dangling breasts toward my cock and could see the bottom of her chin start to block the view. I could feel her right hand grab my balls and squeeze, pulling them slightly away from me. Her mouth was shockingly eager and she took in my whole cock in one inhale, immediately bobbing as fast as she could. Even she knew she was too aggressive when she started to gag lightly. She slowly eased up and I could feel a small chill as the room air hit my slathered cock. Quickly, she squeezed me and started jerking me off fast, with just my head in her mouth.

Crash Fistfight

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She angled her ass in the air not just to give me a look, but also to offer herself once again to Michael, who I could now see was approaching, comically upside down with his balls on top of his cock from my perspective. I reached up around her ass with both hands, found her swollen lips and opened them fully to present her pussy to Michael. I could feel that she was slick and ready for him once again.

She backed up slightly as the head of his cock slipped inside of her, fully exposing her clit to me. The inhuman girth of his mid-shaft opened her fully and beyond, but then as he narrowed toward that base, her lips re-enveloped his cock entirely as if they were consuming it, so she could have it inside of her forever. His huge balls sealed her off the rest of the world as they jiggled against her clit. I watched this closely from my front row seat. He stopped entirely and I watched her pussy continue to convulse around his stationary member. She stopped jerking me off, then slid her mouth down on me and did not move at all once she had swallowed as much as she could. Rather, she would let Michael guide her. After a moment of absolutely no movement between the three of us, Michael pulled backward. I could now feel her moan more than hear it. I again watched as her lips tugged their hardest to to pull him back in. However, he was in charge and decided when he would reenter. He went back and slowly, more so I think for my enjoyment than hers, and repeated the process, this time faster, then again faster, then again even faster. With each thrust, Joy's mouth fucked my cock even harder. Knowing what he was doing to her, feeling her screams muffled by me inside of her mouth made me want to come. I could feel it building slowly. If he had been fucking her merely hard earlier, now he was relentlessly pounding her. I watched her pussy convulse again and again, each tremor accompanied by another muffled scream on my own cock. His plum-sized balls slammed into her clit over and over as she came hard once again.

Expertly, Michael pulled out entirely, pushed just his head into Joy and stroked up and down. As he was still almost inch inside of her labia majora, this kept her split, giving him easy access to her clit. Knowing exactly what he was doing, he increased his vertical pace. Now, Joy was digging her nails into my thighs as she began to come once again. At first her pussy started to drizzle tiny drops of her come, but then it gushed past Michael’s cock, spraying him, herself and most of all me. I opened my mouth to take in as much of her as I could as Michael untiringly continued making her squirt. As I felt her cascade all over my face, my cock exploded in Joy’s mouth for the longest orgasm I had had in quite some time. Contraction after contraction, she would not release me from her mouth, taking in all of my come and continuing to fuck me hard with it.

As I softened, Joy’s body, again slippery with her own come, collapsed on mine, but Michael, still hard, pulled her off of me onto her knees on the floor. As she slid over me, her belly and breasts softly rubbed over my wet face. I rolled over onto the bed to watch the action up close. Michael was standing, ready to come once again as she started working him back into her mouth. Some of my come was still on her chin. She worked her hands over his foreskin and pumped hard. Joy’s eyes widened as Michael started to moan louder. He was now filling my wife’s mouth with his hot white come. Unable to swallow any more, it started gushing past her lips, her eyes agape with surprise. Nevertheless, she kept pumping his meat as the come continued to flow down from her chin onto her tits, then her knees. Nevertheless, she did not stop until he began to soften. Even so, she continued as she was able to fit more of him into her mouth. Continuing to clasp his base, she slowed her pace, absolutely certain there was no more come to be coaxed from Michael’s dick. She finally let go of his cock and now, sitting on the floor, slumped against the side of the bed, wet from this monumental sex, as well as our mutual sweat.

I got up and we lifted her nearly limp body to the bed. She was smiling deliriously as we propped her up on a pillow, legs spread lazily. She weakly pulled Michael in for a last kiss as I stroked her body and slowly licked a nipple. Michael announced that he had to go, kissed Joy, and thanked us for an “absolutely lovely” evening. As the door softly closed, Joy pulled me in and thanked me softly for her birthday present, then slowly gathered the blankets and curled up on her pillow. I took a very hot and long shower. As I returned to the room, I noticed that the three of us had left a smoky fog of sex that might linger in the room for days. Joy, still smiling, awoke and walked slowly to the shower.

We certainly slept well that night, intertwined with each other. Lazily waking after sleeping in, we both made slow and soft love for the entire morning. Joy jokingly suggested to me that my own birthday was coming up in just a few months…

Reactions: thingster