Joy part two of three: another new “friend”

Crash Fistfight

Sexy Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Before we had even firmly established that Joy sometimes enjoys a large dick, I had bought a penis extension that I would use on occasion just to keep things interesting. It brought me up to over seven inches long but more importantly more than six inches in circumference. At first, she would “let” me push into her with this sheath. She would place a pillow on her face as I fucked her missionary style with my “big cock”. I could never tell if she truly enjoyed it, but she seemed happy to let me indulge in my fantasy of giving her a bigger dick. One night, I asked how much she enjoyed the “bigger me” inside of her or she even came, and she simply said that “good girls don’t tell” with a little smile. It was then I began to suspect that there was a bad girl in there somewhere. That smile when she answered had been the inspiration behind bringing the John Holmes dildo into our bedroom.

Now, after having been introduced to “John”, when she was particularly horny she would actually sheepishly ask me if I would fuck her with “the big one”. I would be more than happy to indulge her. No longer hiding her face under the pillow, I would now love to watch her face contort as she came hard for me and my big cock. It was another fantasy come true thanks to my wife! Even though that sleeve would reduce my sensation, I would come inside of it as I fucked her hard.

Sometimes we would even role play, with me as someone else, someone who wanted to fuck her with his big dick. We often toyed around with inviting someone else, someone “qualified” into our bedroom. She jokingly said maybe one day she even would surprise me by bringing a well-hung man home for “a few drinks”.

Since she had taken John like a champ, I soon started to wonder if I could “go bigger” and fuck her big not with a dildo but with my “own” immense cock. After extensive research, I found a place that makes custom silicone sleeves to recreate penises that were molded from actual men. You could simply slide them on and use them as if they were your own. The photos looked incredibly lifelike, with all the details of the men whose cocks were molded. Painted heads and veins were the norm. There were over 20 models, ranging from my own size to much, much larger.

I vacillated as to how to propose this to Joy, but eventually after dinner and drinks one night, knowing she might be in “that mood”, I asked, “You know how I sometimes like to give it to you big?”

She smirked, “oh yeah.”

Grabbing my laptop, I asked, “Can I show you something?”

“Fuck yes!”

Happy that she seemed excited, I showed her the website I had been browsing now for a week. I explained that I had been thinking about buying one of these and needed her to help pick one out. She browsed the list briefly, smiling at the model names: Capistrano, Monterey, Westport.. We guessed that each was named after the town where the “donor model” lived. After a bit of browsing, she took my hand off the trackpad and slid her fingers right to the “X Large” selections, then scrolled down to the bottom.

“What is this!?”

Immediately zeroing in on their biggest “Cambria” model, which was both thick and long, she read off the dimensions: 10 inches long and 8.75 circumference! She zoomed in on the photo and said, “he’s even bigger than ‘John’!” We followed the “product video” link, which confirmed it was indeed monstrous. For reference, the video stood it next to a Coke can, which it dwarfed. This was over an inch in circumference bigger than the John Holmes dildo! She suggested that might be a little too girthy, so we spent about an hour picking a different model. We agreed to get the “Laguna,” which was over seven inches long, but almost eight in circumference, as wide as John but not nearly as long. Naturally, we shelled out the high price that afternoon.

Then we waited.

Our usual great sex life continued in that meantime, but with maybe a little more excitement. Perhaps it was the anticipation. Joy, however, seemed to spend a lot of time checking the mailbox. Two long weeks later, on a Saturday, when she was out food shopping, the mail came! I ran inside with the nondescript box and opened it immediately. Photos had not done this justice! It was the most realistic toy I had ever seen. Its texture was so remarkably lifelike I had to confirm it was just silicone. It was surprisingly squishy and had quite a bit of “give” to it. Naturally, I ran upstairs to check it out in more detail. Hard already in anticipation, I slid it on. It fit me perfectly, being snug enough never to slide off. This was the dick I had always wanted! My dick was now more than seven inches long, but it’s width was more impressive. From the top, it was almost three inches wide in the middle. “My” head was narrow enough that I could ease into my wife, then slowly open her up. I looked in the mirror and noticed that the skin tone matched mine perfectly. In low light, Joy probably couldn’t tell that it wasn’t actually me - except for the prodigious size of this dick! My big dick!

When she got back and we were unloading groceries, she casually asked it the mail had come. Knowing exactly what she was asking, I feigned boredom and said, “nothing interesting.”

The rest of our day was busy but, later that night, after cooking dinner and cleaning up, we decided to have a low key evening, just watching a movie on the sofa. She had changed into a comfortable pair of gray sweatpants and a light blue v-neck t-shirt. As we shared a glass of wine or two, I was still wearing a t-shirt and shorts. About an hour and a half into the movie, feeling like I couldn’t resist any more, I felt my cock stiffen as I left to the bedroom to change into pajamas. Now was the time I’d start the real evening going!

Having earlier in the day stashed our new toy in our walk-in closet, I took it out of the box and put it on the bed, still a little surprised at just how wide it was. I removed my clothes and worked it onto my erection, butting its base all the way against my pubic bone. I looked in the mirror, laughing at how its sheer mass weighed me downwards. I contemplated simply walking back to the living room wearing nothing but the Laguna, maybe wrapped with a red bow, but instead opted to play things out slowly, so I kept it on and put on pajama bottoms. It was difficult not to notice in the mirror how, as I moved, my dick worked like a pendulum inside of my pajamas.

I walked back in, trying my best not to give my pajamas more momentum than pajamas should have. Thankfully, Joy was intent on watching the slow denouement of the movie. As I sat down next to her on the sofa I made sure the entirety of that thick dick was tucked between my legs so as not to attract any attention.

Not noticing anything unusual, she put her hand on my thigh and continued to watch the movie. I put my arm around her. Keeping the Laguna down was more of a challenge than I expected, as it would start to rise a little whenever I’d contemplate tonight’s scenario. As the film wrapped up, I had been wearing the sleeve for about 15 minutes and felt on my leg that it was as warm as me, having taken on my body heat.

When the film ended, Joy put down her wine and left the room for a moment. As I started to pick another movie, I lay down on my side as we often do and waited for her return, careful to keep her surprise in check.

Reactions: thingster

Crash Fistfight

Sexy Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She returned braless, her nipples erect in her shirt, and lay down in front of me, grabbed my hand and wrapped it around her waist. Clearly she was in the mood. It was on! I slid my hand under her shirt and played briefly with one nipple as she pressed her ass against me and gave a small wiggle. Still careful not to give away the surprise, I slid her sweatpants off, eased her legs open, pulled the waist of my pajamas down, released my cock from between my legs and placed it between hers, light against her pussy, letting her feel the heft of her new friend. There was what felt like a pool of glycerin waiting for me. Surprised at the size of this visitor, she rushed her hand between her legs to feel that I had just put there. I felt her hand try and fail to wrap around the circumference of her surprise. Nevertheless, I felt her squeeze. Hard.

Her gasp was followed by one brief pause of recognition as she whispered, “Gimme that big dick now.”

Instead of turning to me for a slow kiss like she might usually do, she moaned and surprised the hell out of me by simply getting up on her knees, forcing me up as she lowered her face onto her pillow and raised her ass high. She did’t say a word as she reached between her legs and forcefully grabbed the base of my cock, guiding its head to her wet lips. I was starting to line myself up when she backed up onto my dick with no warning.

She pushed backwards, the head of my dick spreading her wide. Over her gasp, I could hear her wetness squishing in accommodation. Joy paused her push as the broad corona of my head popped into her with a sploosh. Her pussy quickly snapped around the brief gap, allowing her some respite before her next challenge: the girth of the rest of the monster at her tiny door. My cock only got wider the deeper it went. She groaned as, without moving forward, pushed two inches of my thickness in, paused again, then gave one final, long push. I watched as the full length and girth of my impossibly big dick quickly disappeared into my wife.

“Oh, my god, fuck yes! You feel soooo good!”

Weeks of waiting had apparently readied her for this moment. She started slamming backward. There was no easing in, no pause, no long process of teasing her. She had been thinking of swallowing the new toy with her pussy since the moment we clicked the “buy” button and now she was already fucking me hard. Her hair bounced as she repeatedly pushed herself back hard onto me, then sprang forward only to bounce backward once again. Her slavering pussy slurped as it bobbed on my dick. I kicked off my pajama bottoms, realizing that I still needed a moment to catch up.

As Joy was obviously ready for a hard pounding, I pulled her around to the outside of the sofa, still inside of her, and bent her over the arm of the sofa. I pushed her upper thighs into the cushioned arm. She could go nowhere and she knew it. Her body was bent over and her hands were flat on the cushion.

I started giving her what she wanted, slamming my wide cock into her without slowing down. I watched as her pussy squeezed me as I withdrew, then opened wide almost as if in surprise as I pushed back in. Her moans turned to wails as she started to come. I watched from above as her hands grasped for any traction on the sofa cushions.

Breathing hard, she cried, “Please fucking come for me!”

I told her I was not going to stop until she came again. Now, Instead of long strokes, I was keeping all of the Laguna inside of her, just pushing against her hard and fast. The bottom of my cock would be pressing and stroking her clit. From above, her pussy looked like it was capable of taking absolutely no more girth. She could not move at all as I still had her pushed up against the arm of the sofa.

She grunted, “Make me come, make me come. Makemecomemakemecomemakemecome!”

I started grinding on her pussy as she wailed out another orgasm.

The noise generated by all this action was too much for me to handle. Her pussy, now wetter than ever, was making slurping sounds as it swallowed the Laguna over and over. After Joy, the sofa was taking the brunt of the pounding. The heavy thumping echoed the hard fucking that Joy was taking.

Finally, I could feel my own orgasm coming, amplified by Joy’s screams. I could not take it any longer as I started to pulse out streams of hot come. We could both smell that familiar smell as I could feel its warmth start to fill the Laguna, then escape its base and roll down the back of Joy’s legs.

Slowing down, and with my big dick still splitting her, I rolled her onto the sofa cushion on her back. I lined up her pussy so she had to watch as I pulled out of her. She used one hand to spread herself so she could get a better view. Her swollen red lips clung to the head as it withdrew itself from her, leaving behind a wet yawn.

She grabbed the girth of my cock, rubbing up and down and said “Oh my god. We should lock that thing up!” Her hand was still on her pussy, legs spread on the sofa.

Smiling, I asked, “So you didn’t like it?

Then she laughed, “Well, we should put it away at least for a few days!”

The next Saturday morning, Joy was wearing a pink, thin top with no bra. It showcased her breasts amazingly, barely containing them, and she knew that it would make me horny all day if she wore it. When I walked back into the living room from the kitchen, her nipples were pouting just right as she lay on the sofa with her laptop. She was wearing yoga pants and her legs were spread as if her hand had been down her pants. Smiling, she turned her laptop around and suggested she might be getting something new from our friends who had sent us Laguna. I looked closely, seeing that she was in the “XLarge" section of their site and had pulled up the “Cambria”. There it was, all 10 inches of dick, ready and willing to fuck my wife. And my wife was seemingly ready to take on his mammoth size. She was obviously starting to feel even braver.