Joyboytoy in love, and other updates

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They say that the best things happen at the worst times in your life. Well, whoever they are, they are right. I've gone and fallen in love.

I'm on the outs with my best friend. I've managed to secure only a demi-permanent residence ("washes out in 24 washings, we promise!!!"). The bus schedule sucks...

BUT.

I've met a wonderful man. After a slightly rocky start, we've developed a very loving, if fledgeling relationship. He lives 2 hours away (by car) and i don't drive, so we're forced to take things a little slow, but i'm perfectly comfortable with that. From his responses to my questions, i've ascertained that he is likewise comfortable with our artificially slowed progress. (Sometimes, just sometimes, artificial is good). And yes, we DID meet through LPSG.

Also, for the first time since June, i have steady employment. I seem to be impressing my slave-lords, too. In the short time that i've been there (like, 2 months, at most), i've gone from peon, to supervisor, to Assistant Manager. I don't know what i did right... but obviously it was something!

And the new pad isn't all bad, really. It's only 3 miles from work, so if i can't catch the bus (which is a very frequent occurance) i can walk, and that should help me finally lose some of the vanity weight i've been carrying around! You know us boytoys, we're always fretting about getting heavy!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
"A joyboytoy in love is like an LPSG with one less rampant bottom flaunting himself on every thread."

[Confucius]

====

I have followed the gossip on this matter via PM with interest :biggrin1:, and am über-pleased to hear that things sound as perky in your life as I had been led to believe. :wink:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great to hear things are going so well. Be patient with your somewhat long distant love if he proves to be worth it- love is hard enough to find.

But don't forget about us, we miss you!:biggrin1:

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Congrats on everything!

I always used to believe that I had poor taste and great timing, but as I've gotten older, my timing has gotten worse, and my taste better, I hope the same proves true for you, because if your taste is good, the relationship will be, no matter how bad the timing....

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Confucius also say:

"New beginnings lovely. No take care or regard chaos left behind not make responsible man."

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Great to hear things are going so well. Be patient with your somewhat long distant love if he proves to be worth it- love is hard enough to find.

But don't forget about us, we miss you!:biggrin1:

Anything worth having is worth fighting for and waiting for.

I am very happy for you JBT.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
JBT,

I am so happy for you, sweetie. ENjoy Enjoy enjoy! Love is hard to find as the inimitable Mme Z just said. When you get over the first waves of Luv luv, luv, get your buns back into the Moderator's forum as soon as possible! We need you.LOL!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Good old JBT. It's nice to hear you are progressing in this relationship.

I wasn't sure about the distance but it seems like both of you have worked things out for the best... Plus, he does have some cute traits, if his pictures are any reflection.

Hope you still post like crazy, buddy. Fleshpiles just aren't the same without ya.:smile:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
JBT, I'm so happy for you.

Love is the best feeling in the world and I'm glad you're basking in the glow.
And a big thumbs up on your progress at work, too. Way to go!

Keep us posted, I love happy tales.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Love always came when I least expected it. How wonderful for you, JBT. I'm very happy for you.:smile:

All things uncomely and broken, all things worn-out and old,
The cry of a child by the roadway, the creak of a lumbering cart,
The heavy steps of the ploughman, splashing the wintry mould,
Are wronging your image that blossoms a rose in the deeps of my heart.
The wrong of unshapely things is a wrong too great to be told;
I hunger to build them anew and sit on a green knoll apart,
With the earth and the sky and the water, remade, like a casket of gold
For my dreams of your image that blossoms a rose in the deeps of my heart.

-William Butler Yeats

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
They say that the best things happen at the worst times in your life. Well, whoever they are, they are right. I've gone and fallen in love.

I'm on the outs with my best friend. I've managed to secure only a demi-permanent residence ("washes out in 24 washings, we promise!!!"). The bus schedule sucks...

BUT.

I've met a wonderful man. After a slightly rocky start, we've developed a very loving, if fledgeling relationship. He lives 2 hours away (by car) and i don't drive, so we're forced to take things a little slow, but i'm perfectly comfortable with that. From his responses to my questions, i've ascertained that he is likewise comfortable with our artificially slowed progress. (Sometimes, just sometimes, artificial is good). And yes, we DID meet through LPSG.

Also, for the first time since June, i have steady employment. I seem to be impressing my slave-lords, too. In the short time that i've been there (like, 2 months, at most), i've gone from peon, to supervisor, to Assistant Manager. I don't know what i did right... but obviously it was something!

And the new pad isn't all bad, really. It's only 3 miles from work, so if i can't catch the bus (which is a very frequent occurance) i can walk, and that should help me finally lose some of the vanity weight i've been carrying around! You know us boytoys, we're always fretting about getting heavy!

Oh man..enjoy it! I'm happy for you!

:hug: