JRockStar

JRockStar

Just Browsing
Media
hey, sup? i'm 23, just graduated from college. let's see, um, got 10 inches, sometimes it's cool, sometimes not, lol, but i can deal with it. that's all i can think of for now. just 2 give my opinion based on some of the topics.....i wear boxer briefs and usually it's pointed down and i first had sex when i was 14, lol, there ya go, if u wanna know more, ask me! L8R...

The Professor 2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi and welcome JRock - see you in chat sometime soon! The Prof:biggrin1:
JRockStar said:
hey, sup? i'm 23, just graduated from college. let's see, um, got 10 inches, sometimes it's cool, sometimes not, lol, but i can deal with it. that's all i can think of for now. just 2 give my opinion based on some of the topics.....i wear boxer briefs and usually it's pointed down and i first had sex when i was 14, lol, there ya go, if u wanna know more, ask me! L8R...

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
JRockStar said:

Who da man?

You da man!