jr's huge cumshots?

goldboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey all,

I used to have a bunch of vids that were titled jrshoot**. I've been trying to track them down again, they were really great cumshots. I guess he has a website, but it's down. Google hasn't been much help. So, I ask the experts for help finding them again :redface:

jodude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
supersoak is someone else isn't it? I've seen some of jr's around on xtube. he was one of the first BIG squirters out there...from years back. of course...there are many lads out there now who know the art of squirting.

tray22nc

Sexy Member
Media
yeah supersoaker is a different guy. He's a douchebag though and not very attractive. JR however, is a good looking dude with a nice body!

karlaz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am not the only one to remember him, then...!
Some pics of him are here dudesnude
Back in 2002 he had some yahoo groups but then started to remove his vids ... :sigh:

justmeincal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I bought his CD a few years back and have all the vids. My connection is way too slow to upload them anywhere. But if someone else wants to do it, I can make you a copy of CD and send it to you to upload. PM me if you are interested.

Thanks for the video. I used to have all the old yahoogroup vids of his. Been looking forever. Whatever happened to him?

SilentLips

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Apologies for necroing this topic, but does anyway who downloaded that link mind reuploading it, or pming it to me?