Jt_thoman / Calibrad Onlyfans

askruffyguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
is the subscription worth it?
Yes. This is a great OF. Lots of cock, ass, dildos - all on his feed. You don’t have to buy DM posts to see great stuff. And even when he does post DM videos they’re very reasonable. He puts a lot into it. Totally worth it.

db15871587

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone know what calibrad's sexuality is? I always assumed he was straight, but some of the group messages he has sent in his onlyfans DMs made me think "hmmm"...and I noticed on his Tik Tok (@thelastroar) he uses the tag #gay a lot. Usually my "gaydar" is pretty good, but I am genuinely stumped on this one - anyone have any insights? I am just curious is all...(and probably wishful thinking on my part lol) I would still follow him on onlyfans either way...

Also, if anyone was thinking about subscribing to his onlyfans, but was hesitant that he might be another straight scammer, I would definitely recommend giving him a try. I would say it was one of the best onlyfans I have subscribed to so far (excluding the couples OF pages that have fucking of course). He has a mix of free content and paid content. And he sends a lot of group messages - it is easy to see that he puts a lot of effort into his onlyfans, which is nice.

In the free section he posts lots of pictures, both nude and in costumes (he just did some "naughty santa" style photos), and you can see his ass, soft dick and hard dick for free. And if you leave rebill on he says he will send you one free video every week. In terms of paid content, the paid videos cost between $15 - $20 each and are about 2-3 minutes long. I haven't bought them all, but have bought a couple and liked them. Some of the paid videos he has sent (to give you an idea) include: cum video, jerk off video, a video where he is fucking himself on the couch with a six inch dildo (i bought that one haha), another video where he is fucking himself with an 8 inch dildo which he stuck to the wall and some others.... Btw, all his content so far is solo content, no duo content that I have seen yet, so if you only like duo content then his page won't be for you...

I won't post any f his content here, sorry, because I don't want to do that to him, as he puts a lot of effort in and I would feel bad, and besides its only 12.50/month to try..

Unicorns Valley

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes. This is a great OF. Lots of cock, ass, dildos - all on his feed. You don’t have to buy DM posts to see great stuff. And even when he does post DM videos they’re very reasonable. He puts a lot into it. Totally worth it.
Does he show the asshole?

db15871587

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does he show the asshole?

You can see his asshole a little bit in some of his paid dildo videos where his ass is facing the camera (i.e. from a distance), but no up close asshole pics or vids yet (at least not that I have seen anyway)

Mexguapo722

Loved Member
Media
Thanks for mentioning this. Yeah I have even specifically paid for/requested custom vids of this and him showing his hole up close/spreading up close and he doesn’t seem to comprehend what this means bc it’s always the same video/“skit” that he sends.
You can see his asshole a little bit in some of his paid dildo videos where his ass is facing the camera (i.e. from a distance), but no up close asshole pics or vids yet (at least not that I have seen anyway)

Reactions: Jawjjj

db15871587

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for mentioning this. Yeah I have even specifically paid for/requested custom vids of this and him showing his hole up close/spreading up close and he doesn’t seem to comprehend what this means bc it’s always the same video/“skit” that he sends.

Aah ok. Just a suggestion - why don't you find a picture from the internet of a random guy spreading his ass and showing hole up close (from the angle you like it), then send the pic to Calibrad via onlyfans DMs, and ask him to pose like the guy in the picture. He seems pretty responsive so I'm sure he would do it if he knew exactly what you wanted :)