Juan & Cesar Hortoneda

valen

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I found this video of Hortoneda Twins on youtube. It is a bit old but revealing. It's a video report about the 2010 Valencia Fashion Week in the city of Valencia, Spain, where they modeled.
The whole interview is in Spanish but I can translate it a little. Mostly they talk about their modeling career that in 2010 had just taken off. They are also asked about their twins relationship.

The most interesting thing is, without a doubt, that they say they are 26 years old, and since the video is from 2010, they will now be 36 years old, which I did not imagine at all. Their height is 1, 86 m.
On the other hand, I didn't know any details of their personality, but from the way they speak in the video they seem quite dull and with no sense of humour at all.

Viztor

Legendary Member
Media
I found this video of Hortoneda Twins on youtube. It is a bit old but revealing. It's a video report about the 2010 Valencia Fashion Week in the city of Valencia, Spain, where they modeled.
The whole interview is in Spanish but I can translate it a little. Mostly they talk about their modeling career that in 2010 had just taken off. They are also asked about their twins relationship.

The most interesting thing is, without a doubt, that they say they are 26 years old, and since the video is from 2010, they will now be 36 years old, which I did not imagine at all. Their height is 1, 86 m.
On the other hand, I didn't know any details of their personality, but from the way they speak in the video they seem quite dull and with no sense of humour at all.

They way they speak? The interviewer hadn't give any chance for hummour. All questions are about proffessional work but the last and they give a normal response.

The way they Speak is posh-upthight people. They grown up in a high-class neighbourhood, that's the way they speak like that.

valen

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They way they speak? The interviewer hadn't give any chance for hummour. All questions are about proffessional work but the last and they give a normal response.

The way they Speak is posh-upthight people. They grown up in a high-class neighbourhood, that's the way they speak like that.
the interviewer is more smiley and nice, they are super serious all the time, this is TV man, if that was the begginig of their career they should be more cheerful in front of the camera

Viztor

Legendary Member
Media
the interviewer is more smiley and nice, they are super serious all the time, this is TV man, if that was the begginig of their career they should be more cheerful in front of the camera

Maybe they notice the interviewer was drooling and they want to be proffessional and take the whole thing seriusly. Not appear to be cheerful isn't the same yo be a coliflower. Besides that, they are straight, young, and maybe were tired.

valen

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe they notice the interviewer was drooling and they want to be proffessional and take the whole thing seriusly. Not appear to be cheerful isn't the same yo be a coliflower. Besides that, they are straight, young, and maybe were tired.
I think what you said it's completely ridiculous and a bit homophobic. I don't know what their sexual orientation is, but taking naked pictures of them rubbing each other's penises together is not very straight. They seem a little bit "Gay for pay"

jjjuuuppp

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

So if the brothers are of the upper middle class, they are representatives of some kind of an well educated urban aristocracy then what on earth made them up to play naked on onlyfans 10 years later?

Viztor

Legendary Member
Media
So if the brothers are of the upper middle class, they are representatives of some kind of an well educated urban aristocracy then what on earth made them up to play naked on onlyfans 10 years later?
Nop, but they're are gronwn as upthight-poshy people.
Maybe they evolve into a nudista people