Juan & Cesar Hortoneda

Lewinskyxo

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just bought the jerk off video. His OF is so worth it, his dick is NOT photoshopped. Every vein is real. And it is so hot
Wondering what kind of content he posts, does he only share professional pics? or also something more amateur? The jerk off is the only vid he shares? Thank you in advance

Reactions: Ghfdju

RyverStyxx

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Wondering what kind of content he posts, does he only share professional pics? or also something more amateur? The jerk off is the only vid he shares? Thank you in advance
He has professional nudes, and amateur nudes. His posting rate is low, as opposed to Hatts17; who posts every day, but it’s a nice jump in the onlyfans feed. Because it’s unusually large, it’s a shock to see is what I’m saying.

• Wow
Reactions: beaux cumslut

Lewinskyxo

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He has professional nudes, and amateur nudes. His posting rate is low, as opposed to Hatts17; who posts every day, but it’s a nice jump in the onlyfans feed. Because it’s unusually large, it’s a shock to see is what I’m saying.
Ugggggh that sounds good... hahaha thank you again

Reactions: RyverStyxx

venerdi

Loved Member
Media
his OF is one of the worst I have been subscribed. He posted rarely, and when he did, he used the same pics that you can find in Joan Crisol OF, but with the head cropped.

Reactions: wilmer10

I suscribed and im waiting for something interesing. Theres no pics with his twin, and there's no video where he shows dick

RyverStyxx

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I suscribed and im waiting for something interesing. Theres no pics with his twin, and there's no video where he shows dick
You had to buy the cum video. And he sent you a second video free of him jerking.