Juanes

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by arktrucker, Oct 24, 2006.

1. arktrucker

Gold Member

Albums:
    I watched Austin City Limits on PBS this past weekend and they were showcasing a Columbian Pop/Rock singer named Juanes. Damn, the boy can sing and very easy to look at... yes indeed, very easy to look at and the guitar player to his right was kinda nice too! Anyway, this is the first I've heard of him. I was wondering if anyone has seen him or know anything about him?

2. ~quicksilver~

~quicksilver~ New Member

He is a really big deal in the Latin music world and is in fact one of the biggest selling artists in the world...just not so much in western/english speaking countries. Kinda like a male Shakira before she released albums in English. Unlike her he refuses to record in English, he says the poetry of his lyrics would be lost if he tried to translate them.... Had a top 10 chart hit in England "La Camisa Negra" and Quincy Jones has called him one of the most influential musicians in the world...
    don't know anything about his endowment, but he is sexy :smile:

3. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

Yes he is very smart in not pushing his music into the anglo market because i feel shakira loses her vitality when she writes and sings in english. She sounds more natural in spanish.

As for Juanes himself, I used to find him sexy when he did his first solo album with his hair short. I don't like his look for the past few years. He looks dirty but in a bad way.

As for his endowment, well i think he's either average or small. He looks that way to me at least! But I can tell you one thing though, he's originally from Medellin COlombia and i hear those who come from there can get it on like nobody's business!

4. arktrucker

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes he is that... sexy. I'm really not attracted to thinner men, prefer a little meat on the bonz... but like I said he's easy to look at. I agree with his decision not to sing in english. I'm latin, and his singing was just as it should be... Ruben Blades as far as I'm concerned really shouldn't sing in english but he does... as for his endwoment... for some reason that I can't figure out... I wasn't looking at him for that purpose (very strange for me) but his guitar player... damnit. Maybe it was a combination of Juanes singing and the look and sound of the guitar backing him up, I don't know but I certainly undressed him a couple of times on Saturday night!!

5. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

will somebody please post a pic of that guitarist or something form youtube

6. coolguy666

coolguy666 Member

I love this man! I have all of his albums and, I must say, he really is one of the best performers in the world. As for 'racy' pictures of him, I think there are none (now) but if you want to see him shirtless you can watch his music video for 'A Dios le Pido' (To God I Ask):
    YouTube - Juanes - A Dios le pido

7. arktrucker

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ok heres a better version that shows the guitar player I'm talking about. He's standing on the left in front of the keyboard. They really dont' show a lot of him but, enough that you might get the idea. Just the way he's standing and moving to the beat is enough for me!!

8. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

where?? I don't see him in that video.

9. arktrucker

Gold Member

Albums:
  10. coolguy666

coolguy666 Member

Is this thread about Juanes or his guitarist?!

11. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

yes Juanes looks cuter with his hair short and neat.

I don't see the big deal about the guitarist though. If anything the other guitarist playing the acoustic guitar on the right side of the stage in front of the guy playing the percussion is hotter!

12. arktrucker

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's about Juanes and his music... I'm sorry if I was gushing 'bout the guitarist....

Draft saved Draft deleted