Judd Apatow's wife the gorgeous Leslie Mann

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Sorry, I don't have anything to contribute, but I just wanted to say that I think she is adorable and so hilarious. Her parts in The 40-Year-Old Virgin, Orange County and The Cable Guy made my belly ache from laughing. It's that voice of hers that does it for me, I think. So mellow and yet so high-pitched. A strange, but funny combo!:biggrin:

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
This is needs to go in "Etc." or something...this area is or "Celebrity Endowments The lives of the rich, famous, and well-hung!" not WOMEN. ;)

True, but being endowed doesn't just pertain to penis size. There have been countless female threads in this forum before, even during my short time here. Few have complained, and I think even some Moderators have okay'd it when the subject has come up.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
This is needs to go in "Etc." or something...this area is or "Celebrity Endowments The lives of the rich, famous, and well-hung!" not WOMEN. ;)
Oh, get over it already! People can talk about whatever they like in this forum. Males or females. Nobody's forcing you to read it or chime in.:rolleyes: