Jude Law

dexman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Coming from an Anglophile, in my opinion, he's a decent actor at best, a bit of a cad off-camera, and decidedly underwhelming below the waist by all appearances.

There's gotta be a better actor, nicer guy and bigger dick in Hollywood we could discuss.

:cool:

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
*meh.

I find Jude uninteresting.

*moves on to next topic...*
He's not for everyone, JBT. The guy just has a great accent and (despite his constant cheating) comes off as a really nice guy.

Coming from an Anglophile, in my opinion, he's a decent actor at best, a bit of a cad off-camera, and decidedly underwhelming below the waist by all appearances.

There's gotta be a better actor, nicer guy and bigger dick in Hollywood we could discuss.

:cool:

It's your opinion. I am sure there are nicer, better looking, and more talented people out there, but the same could be said about you and I.
haha...but the pic isn't there!!!! (and i'm telling Tom about this. he'll be so hurt.)
Tom Won't mind. It is a temporary thing.. I promise, my loyalties are to the men with the dark hair and blue eyes.:smile:

Daniel_H

1st Like
Media
I find it funny Jude Law is small, yet Daniel Craig is Hung. what a load of crap Jude Law looks bigger than Daniel Craig and as for the Tommy Lee crap lets not forget he's only ever hard when you see he's and Jude Laws is soft.