Jude Law

Nikkiwadlin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I for one am tired of hearing about how big it is. You have nothing to do with you penis size. Instead of Extendze, why don't they develop a pill to make the hole smaller? Goes for men and women. The Vagina and the mangina. LOL

inman69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I for one am tired of hearing about how big it is. You have nothing to do with you penis size. Instead of Extendze, why don't they develop a pill to make the hole smaller? Goes for men and women. The Vagina and the mangina. LOL-nikkiwalden

Sorta like vaginal rejuvenation without the expensive costs cosmetic surgeries. That's a great idea!

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
British actor Jude Law is the face of Dior Homme Sport, the new men’s scent from Dior coming in August. Law, 35, has had several Oscar nominations. In 2007, he received several honors from the French: in late February, he was awarded an honorary “César” (the French Oscars) and a week later he was named a Knight in the Order of Arts and Letters. Fresh and laid-back, Dior’s latest fragrance reprises the Dior Homme bottle, launched in 2005, with a touch of red added for a more “sporty” look. Totally unrelated to Dior Homme, Dior Homme Sport is a fresh, citrussy eau composed around citron and ginger.

Attachments

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The camera loves that man
...Then the camera and I have something in common.
I always thought Jude was a sexy bloke.
I met him years ago when he was in "Indescretions" on Broadway. Not much in the personality department - but a total looker, killer bod, and sexy as all fuck.

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Strangely enough I just added a picture and news about him in my blog today. I believe like Sienna Miller you might be disappointed.

I'm not disappointed by Jude's penis at all. It's lovely. And thank God he leaves his bush alone. He's a very handsome man.

tmturner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If I remember right a few years back there was a nude photo of Jude being floated around. He is hung guy in thickness but it didn’t seem all that long. And I am not even sure that it was real. But, it seemed real to me. I believe it was here on LPSG.

tallblondviking

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Here is a pic of Jude nude......:smile:

I certainly wouldn't kick Jude out of bed for eating crackers! He isn't the most rugged or handsome of men but I think that is what I find so attractive about him - rather guy next door type, which I'd take ANYDAY over the overly pumped, coiffed, plucked and surgically rearranged Hollywood types.