Jude Law

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
is fucking HOT with that mustache..

Can't believe the difference it makes in this guy's appearance. He looks like a pretty boy, almost feminine without it, but WOW, with it!

Nice limited cock shot too! Bet it's nice hard, (if the nude is really him).

Attachments

D

deleted257218

Is he literally changing in that photo?

You must have to be a ninja to get these kinds of photos

D

deleted257218

It was a paparazzi with a 1200mm lens. He was changing at his mother's villa in Spain and the guy was a huge distance away and snapped the photos.

As much as I appreciate the photo. I just find the whole idea of what happened pathetic =(

D_Phil_R_Upp

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Jude is hot. He just has a layer of dirty about him and his dick looks delicious. I would imagine (based on those soft photos) it isn't xxl sized, but a nice six or seven when hard. I'd climb aboard! And nibble on that foreskin, too.

Reactions: Here_Now

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yes, I bet he was in a place he knew he might be seen and have a photo taken, just like that photo of Brad Pitt that has been on the internet for years.

I bet a lot of celebs would like to show off, but seems most big names don't because it might affect their career. He probably likes the idea that thousands or people want to see his cock, no matter how big it is.. I know if I were him that thought would drive me wild..!

BTW, even though he looks smallish to average in that pic, he's damn hot! I'd definitely suck him til he came and chug his sperm.

meatsmeat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He showed up on the last "SNL" for a skit looking hot with a full beard. He should keep the stache - looks great on him. Made me want to see "Sherlock Holmes" when I first saw the poster.