• Yes

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • No

Votes: 31 77.5%

• Total voters

D_Sir Walter Snott

Just Browsing
Media
Hello, I would like to know what you guys and more so women think about my size. Is it too big or is there still room for improvement. I ask this because I am interested in trying penis enlargment exercises but there have been a couple of times when I have been turned down because of my size. What do you all think?

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello, I would like to know what you guys and more so women think about my size. Is it too big or is there still room for improvement. I ask this because I am interested in trying penis enlargment exercises but there have been a couple of times when I have been turned down because of my size. What do you all think?

Who turned you down because of your size...a Clydesdale mare? I must have it in reverse...your mate thought it to be too large. In "pic 152" in your gallery, you look like a tree trunk. Give up on any enlargement, unless you have hopeless ego problems. Perhaps you could "lend me" an inch or so in length. I'm sure both my wife and I would appreciate it. C'mon man...move on from dick size. It's time to grow up, not out.