judging size

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by hotguy_4u2c, Jul 4, 2008.

1. hotguy_4u2c

hotguy_4u2c New Member

Albums:
    Any of the ladies here have a way of judging size other than putting a tape measure on a guy? Its just from my experience most women arent good at guessing size. Anyone ever measured there hand and use that as a discreet way to know his size or do you just go by how it feels.

2. Runco

Runco New Member

No doubt there will be a few women disagreeing with me but I think the whole 'measurement' and 'size' thing is a male hang up. I have lost count of the number of pms I have received from guys asking me to come admire their goods! They usually say things like: "I am told I have a large penis but I am not sure if that is true. I have some pictures here. Could you come and have a look at them and leave comments?"

Then when you go over there, you find TONS of comments from people who have already been there! If dozens of people have told a guy he is hung, what does he need my opinion for?!

I personally have never slapped a tape measure on a guy's Johnson. I take my cues from how much he excites me in the sack. If he has what appears to be a satisfying dick, even better but he has to be able to put down the right moves in bed. That's more important in my opinion.

3. D_golden parachute

D_golden parachute New Member

Runco is spot on.

4. TinyPrincess

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've never measured my hand, but I know how much larger the guys should be and I know how much space there should be between my fingertips when fondling it.

There are other many ways to tell, e.g. does the head cover the belly button - I think most women have their own way.

5. lamplight

lamplight Member

Just remember that the distance to the bellybutton varies from person to person, so it's not really reliable at all :)

6. TinyPrincess

Gold Member

Albums:
    I know - just saying I think most have a way to judge - scientific or not...

Draft saved Draft deleted