Judgmental People Make Me Sick

I'm an egotistical judge... I judge things on how useful they are to my future.~

So what if I don't think the way you do, act the way you do, feel the way you do... You could be the most correct person in the world, you may indeed be right about many things.

I guess my closest definition of the truth ideal, the thing I seek would be... something that doesn't contradict itself.~

Lies make for great humor, but bad beliefs.

Knockernail

1st Like
Media
Well, i replied Wyld in another thread. I did it rudely. I´m not proud of it.

I don´t speak-understand very well, so i´ve been thinking about that, about maybe i had an exagerated reaction, maybe he doesn´t use the tone i thought he do, maybe i didn´t understand him. So, i want to thank you, Lex, for sharing his PM.

Of course, i agree with you. I´ll never understand the people who needs to get into another one´s life.

But i´m not sure if i´d like to see my PM´s in a thread.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Probably budhist monks are the only non-judgemental people everyone else, Lex included, is judge, jury and executioners.

I judge, it is a life preservation function. I don't condemn (or try not to). In this way I wish I were budhist.

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Probably budhist monks are the only non-judgemental people everyone else
I judge, it is a life preservation function. I don't condemn (or try not to). In this way I wish I were budhist.

I was raised in afamily with Buddhist and Christian beliefs. These beliefs can support each other where they both focus on non violence and compassion and service.

There is a lot of judgement needed to develop the mind to a point where non violence and compassion can grow, and be cultivated. I believe these are necessary for our happiness.

People seem to devote a huge amount of energy on shopping, and pretending they are better and tougher than everyone else. These are only false elements that become obstacles to real happiness, which is fundamentally what we all want. Well actually I admit shopping sometimes brings brief moments of excitment and satisfaction.

Buddhists do not believe in the concept of original sin. I do not believe that anyone is born bad. I do believe that hating and killing other people is a bad thing, and that the people doing the hating and killing are harming themselves.

I indicated in a previous post that judgemental people, for the purposes of this discussion, I define as being both arrogant and ignorant. Often they have no respect, or manners either.

Lex, I feel that the best parents are the ones who are motivated to be the best. The worst I have seen are the ones that don't care, don't talk, and don't want to listen. You sound fantastic to me.

B_Eben

Just Browsing
Media
5. I am not living a lifestyle. I am embracing my orientation. I am loving myself instead of repressing and hating myself and being self-destructive. I am choosing to love myself and live my life in a full and positive way. Fuck you for suggesting (with the words "want," "live" and "lifestyle") that being gay is a choice. Fuck you again for suggesting that being gay somehow compromises my ability to parent.

Well said, Lex...

I couldn't agree more!

Some people you just can't teach anything no matter how much they disagree with you. FUCK THEM! And I for one think Lex is one fucking hot piece of meat! HAVE YOU SEEN THOSE PICS? Everyone must want some of that!! OMG you're sizzling hot and really smart too from what I read. Keep up the good work Lex!

I think I'm going to like it here!

Between Lex and Madame Zora with that hot suit showing off her attributes I can tell I'm going to be right at home here!!:smile:

It's kind of like reading and from Mount Olympus with the added bonus of some pretty heavy duty sexuality. This place rocks.

If only the real world was so free from inhibitions.:redface:

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
I was raised in afamily with Buddhist and Christian beliefs. These beliefs can support each other where they both focus on non violence and compassion and service.

There is a lot of judgement needed to develop the mind to a point where non violence and compassion can grow, and be cultivated. I believe these are necessary for our happiness.

People seem to devote a huge amount of energy on shopping, and pretending they are better and tougher than everyone else. These are only false elements that become obstacles to real happiness, which is fundamentally what we all want. Well actually I admit shopping sometimes brings brief moments of excitment and satisfaction.

Buddhists do not believe in the concept of original sin. I do not believe that anyone is born bad. I do believe that hating and killing other people is a bad thing, and that the people doing the hating and killing are harming themselves.

I indicated in a previous post that judgemental people, for the purposes of this discussion, I define as being both arrogant and ignorant. Often they have no respect, or manners either.

Lex, I feel that the best parents are the ones who are motivated to be the best. The worst I have seen are the ones that don't care, don't talk, and don't want to listen. You sound fantastic to me.

For some reason I feel you want to say more to me. Something more specific. Maybe in a historical context to my posts?

I'm surely not violent.

Even J.C. judged and though he spent time with people of troubled character it was not to endorse their choices but rather to convince them of an alternative way of being.

His 'violence' was reserved for the sanctimonious religious establishment.

Its funny you talk of shopping when Budhists seem to work at relinquishing attachments to all things (maybe even people)?

P.S. Thanks for time you spent replying to my first post. :)

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had a day to digest and think about what has been written here and I would like to provide a reasoned , measured response:

Lex and I have been at odds several times here on LPSG. He has called me some things I am not. OK. We differ greatly on the responsibilites of men as men. I had referenced in a previous post a man Ray Lewis, football player who has 6 children by 4 different women. I find that to be sexually and reproductively irresponsible. I do not know if Lex finds the same as I. He remained silent. The man is now purporting to preach to other people, but still does not live with his children or at least one of the mothers. A bachelor. I think the Biblical term Lex would find apropos would be *judge thee not, lest thee be judged*. In my opinion one child out of wedlock, and OK shit happens. 6 I believe gives society the right to judge and I am part of society. Lex compared Ray Lewis to Martin Luther King and Rosa Parks. I can't see it. As a balance there is a white quaterback who now has an out of wedlock child Matt Leinart. For him I have the most venom.

As a personal insight, I deal every day, in a small way with the wreakage created by irresponsible men. I am a health care professional who works in a lucrative personal practice, but I also volunteer monthly to treat AIDS, indigent and homeless men women and children. I am no saint, I could do a lot more. I treat the handicapped and all pro bono as that is my debt to society I believe. (I do tho like my toys and beautiful women. LOL, the rich folks pay for that) In this capacity which I have been doing for over 20 years and is directed to Daverock or whomever said I have issues, I do. I despise men, heterosexual mainly, men who think they can leave relationships with children and go find themselves or delve into mid life crisis. The damage is borne by their children. When you are single or w/o children do whatever the fuck you want. But with children , don't leave the pieces behind to be dealt with by women. Because its women for the most part who do the repaiing. Social workers, nurses, counselors, teachers. And the Mother cuz truly IME, women do not leave.

Let me answer some of Lex's points

I got this lovely PM today:

Title: Moral Cowardice

A few key points:

1. PMs are the property of the owner. They are like letters--once you sedn them, you lose control of them. You should act accordingly. I never say anything in private that I don't want to say in person. Knowing thatg and knowing me, the people that PM me tell me when they want what thay say to remain private. Abashed criticism is never protected.

OK

2. I posted my opinion on the thread title. You don't have to change it just because I think it is stupid. I still believe that you can challenge straight men and women (or anyone) without devisive thread titles. I (and others) challenge each other all the time in posts. You run whenever someone says something you don't like.

OK, I worded the original post very badly and apologized for it later.

3. I don't judge Claire (or anyone) on who she fucks (they fuck). Not judging is the first lesson people learn in Sunday School and the first one they forget. I said exactly what I should have and wanted to say. If I fuck your wife, get mad at her not me. I can't fuck her if she does not let me. Good thing I'm gay, huh? Maybe I'll fuck you. Nah.

For some reason I find that sexually irresponsible. CT fucked a guy in a commited relationship and to top it off, mocked the other women's sexual morals in a pantomine performance for the cheater. She judged the other woman. You said judging isn't allowed. I know for a fact there is at least one person here, with a significant presense here at LPSG, who has the same moral code as the woman in question. Would you teach your son to do that? Just fuck anyone, as long as he didn't get hurt? We will have to chose to disagree here.

Maybe I'll fuck you. Nah.

Thats rape. In my greatest most severe anger at someone I never thought of rapng them. Beating the shit out of them, punching them in the nose, but not raping them. (As an aside I am one white boy who don't play that shit. I grew up in south central LA with the Crips and Bloods. I treat them here in Colorado now. I bet they have my back. Take a shot) Silly talk tho isn't that?

4. If you knew anything about me and my wife, you would know that we have and always will put the children first. And frankly, it's none of your fucking business what we do or when we tell them. FWIW--research says that parents who are gay should tell their kids before or after adolescence but not DURING. My kids know what gay is, my daughter has a classmate/friend with 2 mommies and a daddy. I have taught her that all families are different and that what is MOST important is that people have family members that care for and take care of them. I'm sad that your definition of a healthy family is so limited.

5. I am not living a lifestyle. I am embracing my orientation. I am loving myself instead of repressing and hating myself and being self-destructive. I am choosing to love myself and live my life in a full and positive way. Fuck you for suggesting (with the words "want," "live" and "lifestyle") that being gay is a choice. Fuck you again for suggesting that being gay somehow compromises my ability to parent.

Never once said that. I said BE CAREFUL. The above issue I have relates directly to that. Gay men and lesbian women make some of the best parents. Children caught in the turmoil of a divorce are ALWAYS worse off. I can site study after study. Going to find oneself is a very risky proposition, I wish you the best. Its gonna be tough. From the above post seems like you are trying.I cannot say that about most men who bail. YOur other post tho scare me.

Divorce Statistics: Effects on Black Community

Just Whom Is This Divorce 'Good' For?

It is mind boggling to note that black children were more likely to be raised in a 2 parent family during the days of slavery than now!!! As a Nation thats fucked up. I would love to hear your ideas cuz black men are gettin toasted in the media as parents and providers.

Read up on me and my journey before you open your fat mouth and try to blast me via PM. If you've got something to say to me or anyone-either have the balls to say it out loud in the appropriate threads or stay quiet. I speak about my life, my world, and more all over this place. Don't save up all your issues and try to attack me at once. It's bad karma.

You are right.

In finishing I will leave you a PM I wrote to another here on LPSG to understand my feelings yesterday

My letter to someone:

YOu cannot imagine, as the father of a lesbian daughter, the nights of anguish I have lived thru, blaming myself, blaming God, trying to find someone, something to blame.

Nights spent counseling a sobbing daughter unable to sleep, confused and afraid, and alone.

You have dreams as a parent for a child and those dreams puff, go away. You go to counseling, you talk, you try to understand and then you start to realize that your little girl, the one you bandaged and diapered and held and comforted, took to Brownies, and girl scouts and father daughter dances is not who you thought.

But guess what? She is still my shining star, my bright center of the universe, and your dreams change. Different dreams but still wonderful and magnificent and a testimony to your amazing flesh and blood, which you nurture and let flower for the world to see.

You are there, a dad, as her backbone when she tells the world (her grandpa's) that she is gay and you are there to make sure they know she is going to be accepted .

With out of wedlock children reaching 70% in the black community and 35% overall, does no one see that if we bring a child on the earth, our whole being must be subservient to them until they can fend for themselves.

Peace WGC

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you don't read the links I posted I cannot help. If you choose to disagree with the reams of research I understand, Good luck in all you do.

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes, living a lie the wrong way to go. Its like the couples who stay together only for the benefit of the children. Insulating children from all your struggles deprives them of learning from how you handle adversity, how you recover, and how you rebuild your life.

This really helped me. Very well said, thank you.

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lex and I have been at odds several times here on LPSG. He has called me some things I am not. OK. We differ greatly on the responsibilites of men as men. I had referenced in a previous post a man Ray Lewis, football player who has 6 children by 4 different women. I find that to be sexually and reproductively irresponsible. I do not know if Lex finds the same as I. He remained silent. The man is now purporting to preach to other people, but still does not live with his children or at least one of the mothers. A bachelor. I think the Biblical term Lex would find apropos would be *judge thee not, lest thee be judged*. In my opinion one child out of wedlock, and OK shit happens. 6 I believe gives society the right to judge and I am part of society. Lex compared Ray Lewis to Martin Luther King and Rosa Parks. I can't see it. As a balance there is a white quaterback who now has an out of wedlock child Matt Leinart. For him I have the most venom.

As a personal insight, I deal every day, in a small way with the wreakage created by irresponsible men. I am a health care professional who works in a lucrative personal practice, but I also volunteer monthly to treat AIDS, indigent and homeless men women and children. I am no saint, I could do a lot more. I treat the handicapped and all pro bono as that is my debt to society I believe. (I do tho like my toys and beautiful women. LOL, the rich folks pay for that) In this capacity which I have been doing for over 20 years and is directed to Daverock or whomever said I have issues, I do. I despise men, heterosexual mainly, men who think they can leave relationships with children and go find themselves or delve into mid life crisis. The damage is borne by their children. When you are single or w/o children do whatever the fuck you want. But with children , don't leave the pieces behind to be dealt with by women. Because its women for the most part who do the repaiing. Social workers, nurses, counselors, teachers. And the Mother cuz truly IME, women do not leave

I believe as you do that you should put your kids first. However, you seems to suggest that if anything that you do causes them any amount of difficulty then your are failing. I take the opposite view. You love them, teach them well and provide for them. By insulating them from all “problems” you are actually doing them a disservice and they will have a much tougher time adapting to changes and challenges in their life. I am not suggesting that whatever does not kill us makes us stronger as I have seen many people who have fallen by the wayside from injury inflicted on them as children. Most of the time it was abuse.

Deciding to follow who you are does not equal abuse. Yes, it may be statistically better for a child to be reaised in a two parent family, but there are exceptions. My parents fought for two years until nearly 3:00 AM every morning. They divorced and I may have some scars, but I will guarantee you that it was better than them staying together for the “sake of the children.” I know one woman who raised her 3 children on the street for nearly a year to leave her husband; an alcholic, abusive junkie. Undoubtedly her children bear scars from their life on the street, and she could have stayed and provided them a home and a two parent house, but made a choice for both herself and her children. Every situation is unique and to espouse that couples stay together no matter what to help the children is irresponsible.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lex is my friend and I love him. Mrs. Lex, and their children, I (sadly) know only anecdotally. That said:

Lex and Mrs. Lex's children are good critical thinkers. They are funny (and THAT requires intellect). They like asking questions, and getting answers. I'm thrilled that one day they will be among those to whom the world is left.

I love the fact (and by love I mean hate) that Lex's journey has been described by a complete stranger as a mid-life crisis. What nads on that guy!

Now, let's talk about out-of-wedlock children. This describes me.

My parents were my mother, aunt, and grandmother. My chief male influences were members of clergy, my godmother's godson, and the fathers of my closest friends, and a father from the carpool.

Observing their examples, staying many nights in some of their homes, listening to my friends complaints and kudos about their fathers and interactions with my own father and his family have taught me a lot about the kind of person I want to be and am. My main influence was and is my mother. And really, I am not dissatisfied.

My family and our friends raised me to be able to:

Be independent, but not an island - check
Own my own business - check
Take care of family and friends - ongoing
Educate myself - ongoing
Respect myself - ongoing
Respect others - getting better all the time
Think for myself - getting better all the time
Get a formal education - still working on it

I am happy and well-adjusted. I am sought out for long term relationships, and I am very good at commitment. In fact, I'm better at commitment to others than I am at commitment to myself. I'm getting better at both all the time.

I resent the implication that a marriage makes a family. When my father was able to be a father, he got better and better at being a father all the time. Maybe it would have been nice to have a man in my house. I honestly don't know. Other than the fact that I wanted my mother to have another baby, and she said she couldn't without a man, I seldom missed my father. Would I have been happier in a household run by two people who were done with each other? I don't know. That wasn't my life. My life was not (as another put it) free of hardship or tragedy. But my childhood was mostly happy. My needs were all met.

Further, what does that imply about families whose head of household is a widow or widower?

I should probably stop here or start my own thread. I fear I'm off-topic.

Anyway, here's my support for Lex. Who IS NOT an absentee, or neglectful, or selfish father.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All well and good WGC but WTF does what you are quoting have to do with Lex? He is not an absent father.

Your quoting from the Bible is telling.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was an out of wedlock child. I was raised by my greatgrandmother. Let's review where that got me:

Graduated from the top high school in the city with a 94% average? Check
Graduated with a 3.902 from Morehouse College? Check
Full fellowship to UC? Check
Masters degree? Check
Grad certificate? Check
Doctorate? I'm getting close (2008 grad date)
14 year career as a special ed teacher and adminsitrator? Check
Drug and disease free? Check
House, 3 cars, 2 kids and a cat? Check

I think I turned out fine. What matters most is that children have family and are raised well.

I have no idea why the Ray Lewis issue is being rehashed. My thoughts were clear in that thread -- No person has the right to tell someone they can or can't be a leader/preacher/whatever. Your right stops at the right to NOT follow them or attend their church. This is 1000% consistent with my DO NOT JUDGE belief (also evident in the Claire thread).

Also, please note that I disagree with many people here on several topics and we can still love and respect each other. You know why? Because we don't judge one another. You and I are not there yet.

Finally, our ideal family gatherings in a few years from now will be me and my partner, the former Mrs. Lex and her partner and our kids. I am a sesasoned educator and follow closely research on the effect of who I am and what Mrs. Lex and I want to do on kids. Being happy and healthy as parents who love and support the kids is MOST important.

I'm done discussing my life with you. I should serve as an example to you of what IS possible rather than a potential train wreck. Sad that your worldviews are so limited and myopic.

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lex, you have my respect and admiration for your ability and dedication.

I'ts unfortunate that there will always be some people who don't grow beyond seeing others as just stereotypes.

I personally know many lesbian / gay people who are extremely devoted parents. Some:

A lesbian couple who have adopted and are raising 3 special needs children.

A single lesbian origonaly from China who has adopted 2 young children from there.

A single gay man who has adopted and raised a boy and girl (college age now), the boy from India.

A very longterm friend, a gay man, who in the early-mid 80's became foster parent to 3 gay teenaged boys who had been kicked out by their christian families. They are in their mid 30's now.

A gay male couple who adopted about 15 years a russian girl.

Several lesbian couples who have had their own children, as well as from earlier straight relationships.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm getting the impression that WGC has missed something here...

Yes, Lex and Mrs. Lex are working through his coming out. What seems to be a fence between the opinions of some of the posters is this: Lex and Mrs. Lex still have a good relationship, love each other, love their children, and do not intend to divorce any time soon. Lex's explorations are not an abandonment. How the fuck did black absentee fathers and black out-of-wedlock-children get dragged into the equation? Those stats are are relevant to this situation as my blue-socks-to-green-socks ratio.

Again, as I posted before: don't make any assumptions about this man's relationship(s). There may be pieces to the puzzle that you don't have, but those pieces are not central to your understanding of his situation.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can honestly see where this guy is coming from in saying that children deserve the sumbission from their parents to their needs. I agree with this implicitly, although I have never supported unhappy people staying together "for the kids". Unhappy people raise unhealthy kids, and this is just not a good situation for anybody.

I divorced my daughter's father when she was only two. It wasn't a traumatic divorce, we didn't hate each other, we had just fallen out of love. We didn't want to be tethered to each other in a matrimonial arrangement, but we entered into parenthood with our eyes wide open. Both of us remained committed to raising our daughter, and he is one of my better friends to this day.

Lex and his Mrs. seem to be on this same path, for all I can see. They still have love in their hearts, both for each other, as well as their children. It is absurd to suggest that two happy households are more detrimental than one unhappy one. More people in the lives of their kids will give their kids a broader base of adults to turn to, confide in and learn from. I have always involved my friends in the life of my daughter, and many times these relationships have been valuable to her. What's so cool now is that she does the same for me. Her friends still call me "mom", as so many are estranged from their own families for being gay.

One of the beautiful rewards of being the adult who has been there with these kids is that I am seeing some of their real families coming around. I would like to believe that helping them achieve a sort of sense of self has helped enable them to approach their parents from a place of security rather than feeling they have to apologise for who they are.

Human beings are sick, weak creatures in many ways, but we CAN overcome our baser instincts. There is a natural tendency to pick on the weak, but amazingly when someone who is perceived as weak finally stands up for themselves, they DO often end up earning the respect of those who put them down. So often this is the case with children of "good Christian families" who reject them for being gay. The gay kid stops feeling shame for their very being, and stops allowing themselves to be talked down to, and EVENTUALLY many parents come around. Not always- some will stick to their crude judgements and faith-based hatred nomatter what, but then at least the kid knows the problem is not in HIS court.

On Judgement. The word "judgement" is much like the word "love" in the English language. We love pizza, we love our spouse, we love our friends we love the mailman when he brings us a check. These are very different emotions, but we understand what is meant by the context of the conversation. Judgement is very much the same. We judge right from wrong, we judge if there is enough space to park our cars, we judge the time of day by the location of the sun in the sky. We simply can't get through life without making judgements, many times a day. There is a type of judgement that is more about quantification and personal value, and this particular type is very potent and can be dangerous. We MUST proceed with caution here, lest we lose something of great value in our own potential.

Assigning value is a difficult process, and (in my opinion) the very basis of becoming a mature, rational adult. No one can really claim to be a grown up without learning to assign value. Sadly, there are MANY aged adolescents in our midst, and I am of the opinion that our culture actually encourages this. By shielding kids from any form of difficulty, we rob them of the life lesson that difficulty CAN be dealt with, and must. We see over and over again how adults who do not have these skills fail miserably when presented with conflict, and actually get indignant that they even have such a situation to deal with in the first place. All I can say to that is "Nigga, you ain't special!" ALL of us have to deal with crises at some point, in some manner.

If the price of asparagus goes up, that's a tragedy to some. For others, it's the fact that their kids are gay, their parents died, their friend got cancer, they are themselves addicted to drugs/alcohol, or for some, all of the above. There is a direct correlation between the adversities one has HAD to overcome, and their ability to look at adversity as something that CAN be overcome. To someone who has dealt with very little, thier abilities will be stunted, and this is necessarily so. Coping skills are very much like muscles- if they never get used, they turn to flab. Honestly, I am sick and tired of living among emotionally flabby people, and I wish that more would put forth some effort to see beyond their own cloistered, myopic view. We CAN grow beyond this, people, and we should.

When someone is willing to stand forward as Lex has done so many times and say "I'm imperfect, but I'm finding a pathway through. I'm doing it in love and with my heart and soul in my behaviors", then it gives great courage to those who need a gentle shove to do the same. No doubt, Lex had such champions himself or he might have had a great deal of difficulty in doing what he has done. If inner strength is one of your gifts, but you don't share it, then that is cowardly and shameful. If those who are swift and strong do not remove the stumbling stones from the path for their brothers who are following behind, then what good was their gift to begin with?

Lastly, your ACTIONS, not your words, are the summation of who you are (and who I am). Words reveal your imagination, but your actions reveal your character. Our arguments are entertaining enough, but what do we take away from them? Do we find reason to think more expansively when we are not at the computer, or does this place exist only to give of a place to unload our displeasures?

Think about the things we talk about sometimes. We really CAN use our heads for more than a hatrack.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have had a day to digest and think about what has been written here and I would like to provide a reasoned , measured response:

As a personal insight, I deal every day, in a small way with the wreakage created by irresponsible men. I am a health care professional who works in a lucrative personal practice, but I also volunteer monthly to treat AIDS, indigent and homeless men women and children. I am no saint, I could do a lot more. I treat the handicapped and all pro bono as that is my debt to society I believe. (I do tho like my toys and beautiful women. LOL, the rich folks pay for that) In this capacity which I have been doing for over 20 years and is directed to Daverock or whomever said I have issues, I do. I despise men, heterosexual mainly, men who think they can leave relationships with children and go find themselves or delve into mid life crisis. The damage is borne by their children. When you are single or w/o children do whatever the fuck you want. But with children , don't leave the pieces behind to be dealt with by women. Because its women for the most part who do the repaiing. Social workers, nurses, counselors, teachers. And the Mother cuz truly IME, women do not leave.

Well WDG,

Obviously, you need more than a day to digest and think a little (a lot) more. I know that it is not good to respond when you are fuming with anger, so I will try and be brief and civil.

You just showed your total ignorance with the above. Unfortunately, because that "used to be" the case, much of the people in the judicial system are like you, and treat the Mother as the victim, no matter what the circumstances.

Try telling that to my daughters, who at 3 and 5, asked me every night for 2 months "when is mommy coming home?".
Ask me, who after 7 years of marriage, had to tell them every night that their mommy just needed time to herself, and that she still loved them very much and just couldn't get to a phone to call today.
Ask me, who happily (I can't stress that enough) spent every waking hour I could with them, except for the few times that she called to ask if she could see them.
Ask me, who spent the next 5 fucking years sometimes even begging to work on the marriage, even through affairs, (yes, I degraded myself to the point of begging because I thought anything to save a marriage was worth it) every time she was "tired of being a wife and mommy" and wanted a divorce.
Ask me, who once I agreed to the divorce, (after she was told that she could get more money if she fought for custody) now has only 50% custody and was told that I should consider that a win by my own lawyer because "most men don't get that much":261:.

Ask me, who spends thousands of dollars going to court to fight for my daughters' rights to participate in the activities that they want to, and the opponent is their own mother. She does not want to have to take them to the meetings and events on "her time", and has even told them "that is your Dad's thing, not mine".

Women do not leave?? Go back under the blanket that you made that statement from, fucktard. (oops, so much for brief and civil)

btw, no amount of explaining justifies your judgemental attack on Lex, who I have spoken with and found to have huge amount of love and concern for his family.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Because its women for the most part who do the repaiing. Social workers, nurses, counselors, teachers. And the Mother cuz truly IME, women do not leave.

I was bored shitless after the first few lines of your post so rather than make the same mistake a you I will keep my reply short.

Outdated stereotypical sexist bollocks.