Judgmental People Make Me Sick

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A lot of gay men still get married . They want the respectability of having a wife and family !
Personally, I worry for the wives and families .
You cannot live a lie forever ... Something's got to give .

I think thats what Wylde was trying to say. Not so much about the lying but if you bring a child into the world, that ideally you should stay with the child's mother. If you're gay why do you have children [with a woman/women]? etc

He made one thread and I know what he meant, it was for straight guys to laugh at another straight guy. I think that was the audience that would have found it most funny.

As far as I'm aware that one thread was his one little mistake. And he got jumped on for it. People need to calm down.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He made one thread and I know what he meant, it was for straight guys to laugh at another straight guy. I think that was the audience that would have found it most funny.

As far as I'm aware that one thread was his one little mistake. And he got jumped on for it. People need to calm down.

He would have gotten away with the mistake in posting that thread. His BIG mistake was PM'ing someone and a) telling them how they should have replied to a post and b)telling them how to raise their kids.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you're gay why do you have children [with a woman/women]? etc ...

Like Dave said, the message to Lex was what was way out of line, and that was what made some people (myself at least) look at the other thread in a worse light. I think people's responses were right on target. Some people deserve to get "jumped on." But I guess it's all a question of who and what you identify with, and I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you identify with him, "RoyalT."

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I got this lovely PM today:

Title: Moral Cowardice

A few key points:

1. PMs are the property of the owner. They are like letters--once you sedn them, you lose control of them. You should act accordingly.

Private messages are private messages. This isn't Craig's List. You should post all your PMs not just the ones that piss you off. :smile:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think thats what Wylde was trying to say. Not so much about the lying but if you bring a child into the world, that ideally you should stay with the child's mother. If you're gay why do you have children [with a woman/women]? etc

Wait, do you mean, if you're gay, why have children? Why not? There are many situations out there where gay men (and women) have kids and do a wonderful job raising them. In fact, the shitty repessive culture we live in has to be a huge part of why a man will get married, have kids, and come out when he realizes that living in a straight relationship doesn't make him straight.

There are women that will have children for a gay couple, and as far as I'm concerned, as long as the drama is kept at a minimum and the nurturing at a maximum, why not? Straight couples have been fucking up their kids for a long time by not really wanting them and going through with it anyway. Why not let people that really want to raise, love, and nuture children have them?

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
... Why not let people that really want to raise, love, and nuture children have them?

Because it threatens "traditional family values," silly! There fucktards would rather kids grow up feeling unloved in orphanages than in the homes of gay couples who will adore and cherish them. Bastards, one and all. The message: "Swallow your misery so I can continue to feel secure." I won't.

My relationship with my wife is one of the most heathy ones I have ever encountered--we have never cursed at each other or called each other out of name once and I have known her since I was 17. We disagree but seldom have arguments and we never go to bed angry. My best friend always said that she and I were cartoon characters because we could never really hurt each other- he was right. Even through all of this, we have done nothing but help each other.

Typhu31 came and stayed the weekend with us and remarked "No one can really understand the two of you until they meet you and the kids."

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wait, do you mean, if you're gay, why have children? Why not? There are many situations out there where gay men (and women) have kids and do a wonderful job raising them. In fact, the shitty repessive culture we live in has to be a huge part of why a man will get married, have kids, and come out when he realizes that living in a straight relationship doesn't make him straight.

There are women that will have children for a gay couple, and as far as I'm concerned, as long as the drama is kept at a minimum and the nurturing at a maximum, why not? Straight couples have been fucking up their kids for a long time by not really wanting them and going through with it anyway. Why not let people that really want to raise, love, and nuture children have them?

No. I don't mean gay people should not have children. I didn't express my opinion on the matter. I was just trying to say that maybe Wylde didn't mean it on purpose and that some people are creating fights where there shouldn't be any. Fight for your rights by all means but I think a lot of the 'flaming' over Wylde is uncalled for. Perhaps the PM was sent in bad taste but I think that going ape on him in that other thread was in bad taste also.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My relationship with my wife is one of the most heathy ones I have ever encountered--we have never cursed at each other or called each other out of name once and I have known her since I was 17. We disagree but seldom have arguments and we never go to bed angry. My best friend always said that she and I were cartoon characters because we could never really hurt each other- he was right. Even through all of this, we have done nothing but help each other.

See, this is what's important. Period. There are no statistics or jounal articles about this, but it's really what raising healthy children is all about.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Because it threatens "traditional family values," silly! There fucktards would rather kids grow up feeling unloved in orphanages than in the homes of gay couples who will adore and cherish them. Bastards, one and all. The message: "Swallow your misery so I can continue to feel secure." I won't.
Yup, I totally agree with you Lex, people are too afraid of changing the so-called norm. Probably still stemmed from the idea that being "gay" is a learned thing. Jerk-offs...
And you already have my support, no need to drag this post out. :p

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

A few key points:

1. PMs are the property of the owner. They are like letters--once you sedn them, you lose control of them. You should act accordingly. I never say anything in private that I don't want to say in person. Knowing thatg and knowing me, the people that PM me tell me when they want what thay say to remain private. Abashed criticism is never protected.

2. I posted my opinion on the thread title. You don't have to change it just because I think it is stupid. I still believe that you can challenge straight men and women (or anyone) without devisive thread titles. I (and others) challenge each other all the time in posts. You run whenever someone says something you don't like.

3. I don't judge Claire (or anyone) on who she fucks (they fuck). Not judging is the first lesson people learn in Sunday School and the first one they forget. I said exactly what I should have and wanted to say. If I fuck your wife, get mad at her not me. I can't fuck her if she does not let me. Good thing I'm gay, huh? Maybe I'll fuck you. Nah.

4. If you knew anything about me and my wife, you would know that we have and always will put the children first. And frankly, it's none of your fucking business what we do or when we tell them. FWIW--research says that parents who are gay should tell their kids before or after adolescence but not DURING. My kids know what gay is, my daughter has a classmate/friend with 2 mommies and a daddy. I have taught her that all families are different and that what is MOST important is that people have family members that care for and take care of them. I'm sad that your definition of a healthy family is so limited.

5. I am not living a lifestyle. I am embracing my orientation. I am loving myself instead of repressing and hating myself and being self-destructive. I am choosing to love myself and live my life in a full and positive way. Fuck you for suggesting (with the words "want," "live" and "lifestyle") that being gay is a choice. Fuck you again for suggesting that being gay somehow compromises my ability to parent.

Read up on me and my journey before you open your fat mouth and try to blast me via PM. If you've got something to say to me or anyone-either have the balls to say it out loud in the appropriate threads or stay quiet. I speak about my life, my world, and more all over this place. Don't save up all your issues and try to attack me at once. It's bad karma.
Right off the bat, lemme say how utterly retarded that was on Wyldgusechaz's part to to go the route of judgmental, frogmouthed, FUCKO, who thinks he knows everything about a person when he knows nothing.

Lex, my dear friend, I sincerely hope you can appreciate my heartfelt sympathy & hope that this hasn't bothered you anymore than necessary.

To make asinine assumptions about another person's entire existence, be it lifestyle, habits,etc., is speculative and lacks serious credit & foundation.
FWIW, there, Lex, I like to consider you my friend, and respect your opnions & ideals.
You were the 1st replier to my DOGGONE GOOD NEIGHBOR POLICIES THREAD.
And you practically echoed my feelings regarding the whole situation.

That being said, I know you don't have to justify anything to this troll-in-- training.
Oh, and on a personal note, I don't have kids yet, but if some dumbfuck like WGC ever preached to me how I was raising my kids wrong after a 1st glance, that stupid sumbitch'd be unidentifiable by his sperm count. :rant:

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media

A few key points:

1. PMs are the property of the owner. They are like letters--once you sedn them, you lose control of them. You should act accordingly. I never say anything in private that I don't want to say in person. Knowing thatg and knowing me, the people that PM me tell me when they want what thay say to remain private. Abashed criticism is never protected.

2. I posted my opinion on the thread title. You don't have to change it just because I think it is stupid. I still believe that you can challenge straight men and women (or anyone) without devisive thread titles. I (and others) challenge each other all the time in posts. You run whenever someone says something you don't like.

3. I don't judge Claire (or anyone) on who she fucks (they fuck). Not judging is the first lesson people learn in Sunday School and the first one they forget. I said exactly what I should have and wanted to say. If I fuck your wife, get mad at her not me. I can't fuck her if she does not let me. Good thing I'm gay, huh? Maybe I'll fuck you. Nah.

4. If you knew anything about me and my wife, you would know that we have and always will put the children first. And frankly, it's none of your fucking business what we do or when we tell them. FWIW--research says that parents who are gay should tell their kids before or after adolescence but not DURING. My kids know what gay is, my daughter has a classmate/friend with 2 mommies and a daddy. I have taught her that all families are different and that what is MOST important is that people have family members that care for and take care of them. I'm sad that your definition of a healthy family is so limited.

5. I am not living a lifestyle. I am embracing my orientation. I am loving myself instead of repressing and hating myself and being self-destructive. I am choosing to love myself and live my life in a full and positive way. Fuck you for suggesting (with the words "want," "live" and "lifestyle") that being gay is a choice. Fuck you again for suggesting that being gay somehow compromises my ability to parent.

Read up on me and my journey before you open your fat mouth and try to blast me via PM. If you've got something to say to me or anyone-either have the balls to say it out loud in the appropriate threads or stay quiet. I speak about my life, my world, and more all over this place. Don't save up all your issues and try to attack me at once. It's bad karma.

Wyldguychaz (?!!)
Has Botox and fillers to enhance his outward appearance...
It is sad that inwardly he is less beatiful !