Juicers?

LowRida

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Juicer as in one who extracts juice from fruits and veggies or someone that takes roids?

LowRida

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I havent done the liquids or injectables but I have used the legal pills in the past.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have never used steroids. I also do not use supplements. My physique comes from eating well and lifting hard.

I know some men who are on steroids due to HIV infection.

I have a buddy who did a cycle and tore his biceps. Ouch.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not a roider either myself there, Lex. But I do indulge in some minor supplementation and a rigid killer diet as well as cardiovascular and minor weight lifting. That and the GOLD'S GYM helps too.

cdarro

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have known the odd one. Don't understand why a recreational (read: non-professional) lifter of bodybuilder would risk putting black market substances in his/her body.

I have used various supplements over the years, but have never really followed any specialized diet (insufficient discipline). A cousin of mine mad it to the provincial finals in womens' bodybuilding, but didn't have the bulk to succeed and probably would have been better off as a fitness model. She told me she gave it up because she got sick of all the tuna and brown rice. She now coaches a university womens' basketball team.