juiciness "down there"

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
to me, there is no finer thing when having sex with a woman when she is really juicy down there. it just feels like heaven.

but does juiciness, if you get my meaning, feel good for the woman when she is penetrated?

denton85

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Port Jefferson Station (New York, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've never been with a girl that complained about everything being too wet at all... (and i've been with a squirter)

I've only heard complaints from women after the sex has gone on for a certain amount of time, and they start to get sore and dry...

so to sum up (i can't believe i need to actually post this lol)

wet is good....

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can only assume that by "down there" you mean "Florida," and that by "juiciness" you mean "water content of the orange crop."

Yes, I like orange juice. I hate droughts because they make for very dry oranges, and dry citrus fruit in general.

Also, I generally prefer Israeli or Californian orange juice because Florida oranges make me think of Anita Bryant.

a1149

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The wetter I am, the more turned I get. It feels amazing when its dripping wet and I'm being fucked really deep.

to me, there is no finer thing when having sex with a woman when she is really juicy down there. it just feels like heaven.

but does juiciness, if you get my meaning, feel good for the woman when she is penetrated?