Julian - A Trip To Vegas

laintime

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This story I will be introducing Julian, my main character. I plan to show his account in various stages of his life, some younger, some older. His stories are going to be very nonlinear, but hopefully I can incorporate some interesting stories that are both personal accounts for me mixed with fantasy. I hope you enjoy.

Vegas – Age 18

Riding in a car was never fun for Julian, it only helped slightly that he was in an SUV. It wasn’t necessarily that he was claustrophobic; he just hated being confined for extended amounts of time. Add that to the nervousness of traveling with three gorgeous girls, and you have a recipe for anxiety. Julian had just turned 17 years old. He was heading to Las Vegas on a spring break getaway. He had only been invited the night before, but after extensive begging with his mom, he was able to go on short notice. She was under the impression that it was a boys only trip, so he was already guilty about lying to her about that. He wasn’t used to being a dishonest person, and he really wasn’t telling a lie as much as he was bending the truth. He was in Amanda’s car along with Alex and Jules (short for Juliette). They were meeting up with his good friends in Vegas, he lived close to Amanda, so it made sense that he was tagging along with her.

The drive was only a few hours from Phoenix, so it wasn’t a terrible ride. They were cruising in Amanda’s Lexus. Her parents were very wealthy and everyone was always in the habit of making jokes about her “poor” life when she wasn’t around. To top it off they were heading to her parent’s vacation home in Las Vegas. Aside from the material and the money, Amanda was a very sweet girl. She never put herself above anyone and always took advantage of her wealth to the benefit of her friends. She was truly a good person at heart. She had actually been the one to extend the invitation to Julian about Las Vegas. He had had a crush on her for as long as he had known her and was very nervous about the coming week. But he was very confident that it would be fun, even if he didn’t get any action.

After a quick stop at a gas station on the way out of Phoenix Amanda pulled the car onto the road and made a quick gesture to Jules about something. Julian paid little attention to it and stared out the window at the sunny blue skies and the desert that extended endlessly. Jules hopped up in the passenger seat and then put her chin over the headrest and stared Julian dead in the eyes.

“Hi” she said.

“Hello” Julian replied, with an akward smirk on his face.

“We have a confession to make, but we think you’re going to like it”

“Really? What’s that?” said Julian

“Well…”

Amanda interrupted “We know about your secret”. Almost shouting. Julian grew very confused and looked at Amanda’s reflection in the rear view mirror. She had a devilish smirk on her face. He had never seen her this way and he began to feel out of place.

He then felt a hand grabbing his crotch and realized that Alex was now moving toward him with her hand already grabbing at his member. “We know all about this” she replied, moving her hands along his cock as it extended down the right pant leg of his shorts.

Julian didn’t say a thing. He was frozen in terror, but at the same time thinking to himself “Could this really be happening?”
Jules was still staring at him from the passenger seat, he looked up to her as she said “I’ve fucked like half the soccer team, plus I’m friends with Renee, she told us ALLL about how hung you are.”

He looked into the rear view mirror at Amanda, she was smiling and staring back at him eye to eye. She wanted this, this was her devilish plan from the start. She invited me on this trip.

As if reading his mind she said, “You’re going to fuck our brains out all the way to Vegas, it will make the trip nice and short and keep things interesting.”

Realizing he hadn’t said a thing, he replied comically and hesitantly with, “Ok”.

Almost immediately Jules hopped over the seat and nearly tackled him. They ushered him to the middle of the back seat and positioned themselves on either side of him. They pulled their tops off and began rubbing their hands all over Julian’s body. Alex aggressively started to pull Julian’s pants down. As soon as they were down his boxer briefs were revealed, and the head of his cock was sticking out the bottom.

“Oh my god it’s fucking huge!” Said Alex, as Jules leaned licked to the top of his cock. She could taste the precum that was already dripping from the end of it.

“Move your head, let me see bitch” Said Amanda in the front seat.

“Not yet, let’s get it fully hard and get these boxers off. Keep driving Mand.” Replied Jules.

Alex was kissing Julian while Jules sucked on the tip of his cock. He had never been with two girls at the same time and the feeling was so exhilarating that his dick began to get harder than he had ever felt it. He began to lean forward to pull his boxers off and just as they slipped over the last inches of his cock it swung upward and hit his chest with a loud thud.

The 2 girls began to laugh immediately. They were awestruck with the sheer size of Julian’s cock. At once both girls grabbed for it, at first with one hand, then with both hands. They grabbed at his cock until they had a firm grip with all 4 hands. They were amazed to find that he still had a few inches poking through the top of the last hand. The 2 girls could feel his cock pulsating, the force that was between their hands was unlike anything they had ever witnessed.

“Ok, you can look now Mand.” Said Alex.

The girls let go of his cock and it stood up all on its own. Amanda turned to see her prize and her jaw dropped and she began to salivate. She turned back toward the road and then turned back again. She started to smile and become extremely excited.

“Time to measure” shouted Amanda from the front seat.

It was at that moment that Julian started to realize how comfortable all 3 of these girls were acting in this situation. Had they done this before? He decided to find out. “I get the feeling that I’m not the first person who has been at your mercy”.

The girls all chuckled together. Alex removed a tape measure from her bag on floor and began sizing Julian up. “You’re not the first, but you’re definitely the biggest.” A giant grin on her face as she sat up, holding her thumb as a marker on the tape measure.

“What’s it say?! What’s it say?!” shouted Amanda from the front seat. She was bouncing up and down excited to hear the results.

“13 fucking inches” Said Alex still in disbelief.

“AHHHH!!! Screamed the girls, all in unison.”

Julian began to blush. He felt as though he was the center of more attention than he had ever gotten in his whole life from a woman. Up until around 3 weeks ago, he had never actually had a girl even so much as lay eyes on his cock, let alone have a “manage a quatre”. Renee was his first experience and he had only had sex with her once. His cock was too painful for her, he assumed she wasn’t very sexually active. Apparently Renee had told Amanda, Alex and Juliette about his 13 inch cock. God knows who else she’s talked to. He started to feel a little embarrassed.

In the split second that he had to think about things, he was already being thrust back into the moment. Alex and Jules were now both bending over him. Kissing each other very passionately, but also very lustfully. They turned to look at him, then they slowly begin to move their mouths over his cock. Starting at his head and moving downward. They each put a hand around his shaft and were stroking his cock while using their mouths to pleasure him.
As the girls were continuing to massage his monstrous cock with their mouths, he was slowly removing each of their clothing, one at a time. They continued to suck his cock for a few minutes.

“Who do you want to fuck first?” asked Amanda from the front seat, obviously enjoying the show.

“Me!!!” shouted Jules already laying on her back rubbing her already soaking wet pussy.

Julian grinned sheepishly. He put one knee into the seat and stood with one leg on the floor of the car and rested his cock on top of her stomach as he took his shirt off. He saw a flash of light and turned just as a camera made the snapping noise when it takes a picture. Amanda had snapped a picture of the two just as they were about to start fucking.

“Don’t worry, I won’t put it on facebook hahahahah!” Explained Amanda.
Julian let out a slight giggle, and then grabbed his cock as he prepared to enter Juliette’s beggingly wet hole. He rubbed his cock on her pussy for just a moment before slowly pushing inside of her. He could feel her wriggle beneath him as he slowly continued to push inside of her. He only had about a third of it inside of her before her breathing began to stutter. She looked up at Julian in complete submission. He understood that she was feeling no pain from this, what little pain she may have felt was magnifying her intense pleasure. With that he began to enter more of her. Slowly he buried himself into her and watched intently, her every move. She began to claw at the seats, unable to control her hands. Her jaw was wide open. Her hips began to shake uncontrollably.

She was cumming and he had only just put himself inside her.

laintime

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A Trip To Vegas (continued)

She (Juliette) was cumming and he(Julian) had only just put himself inside her.

Juliette had around 10 inches of cock inside her and she was cumming harder than she had ever in her life. She could barely control her body. Her moans were more like screams mixed with sobs. Her eyes were welling up. All she could feel was the most intense pleasure she had ever felt in her entire life running through her entire body. Her hips were shaking uncontrollable and Julian was holding her very tightly to help her weather storm of orgasm.

After nearly a full minute of Juliette’s orgasm, Julian simply holding his cock inside of her, she finally started to settle down. No one had spoken a word since it had started. Alex was leaning over Julian’s shoulder with her mouth hung wide open in amazement. Amanda was now driving terribly slow on the highway as cars began to pass her she kept turning to see what had just unfolded.

Julian very slowly removed his cock from Juliette making sure not to cause her any pain, or much worse, another full minute of orgasm that was sure to be too much for her bear. As he was easing his massive dick out of her, she began to tremble. Her legs were sticking out straight as she grabbed the seat beneath her and tried very hard to sit up straight. The makeup in her eyes was beginning to run, she had tears falling down her cheek.

Still nobody had said a single word. The mood had changed so fast that it was almost as if something terrible had happened. That was, until Juliette finally spoke.

“F-f-f-fucking shit” She could barely talk. Her breathing was still heavy. “I-I-I can’t believe what just happened to me”.

Julian sat up in the seat. Extremely confused and guilty, he felt he had done something wrong.

“I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean t-“

Juliette cut him off. “Sorry?! I’ve never cum that hard in my life.” She caught her breath for a second. “This feeling that I’m having, it’s overwhelming. My body is still shaking. I feel like having sex with you and your big cock was a revelation.”

Alex began to laugh uncontrollably. She wasn’t making fun of Juliette, she was simply overwhelmed with the thought of having the same kind of explosive orgasm that she had herself just witnessed. She had not even realized what she was doing, she had reach around Julian’s waist from behind and was massaging his rock hard penis with one hand, laughing maniacally as if she had just discovered some unknown power.

Julian shifted his position. He walked Alex until she was on her hands and knees above Jules with her ass sticking out in the air. Julian stared in amazement at what he saw.

Alex was one of those girls that was so tiny and cute that you would never in a million years thing of her as being able to take a monstrous cock, but she was begging for it. Reaching from below Juliette pulled her cheeks apart, presenting the most delicious looking pussy and ass that Julian had ever seen.

Julian rested his cock on her back as he pulled her toward him to put her into position. His cock reached halfway up her back, it made her look like a small child.

“Are you sure?” He asked, really not wanting to hurt the poor girl.

“Fuck you, just do it!” Alex screamed as she looked up at him with anger in her eyes. She was so intent on getting fucked that she would have probably killed someone for it.

Julian didn’t hesitate. He thrust himself inside of her. Slowly at first, making sure there was enough room. Her head kicked back violently as he began to thrust faster into her. He had nearly half of his cock inside her when she too began to tremble and shake. She put her face into Juliette’s chest and put her hands behind her back. “Keep fucking me, she cried”. Julian did as he was told. He grabbed her by her hands and began to thrust in and out as he had so desperately wanted to do to Juliette.

Alex was starting to double over as she came. Juices were now dripping, no spraying, from her warm cunt. She shouted and cried, still behind held with her hands behind her back. A great pressure was building up inside of her, Julian could feel it. He pulled his cock out of her pussy, very fast. As it came out it slapped him on the stomach and chest again, almost hitting him in the face as he was bent over Alex. Alex began to buck and Julian let go over her hands. Juliette held her through her extacy and looked up at her new master.

Julian looked down upon Juliette, his eyes fiery. He was now a champion. Less than 20 minutes ago he was a nervous kid riding in a car with the most gorgeous girls at his school. Now they worshipped him. He had shown the pleasures that did not exist before this moment. He had become a new person.

Julian grabbed his cock with both hands and slowly began to stroke it as he towered over the two completely satisfied girls that lay beneath him, trembling. Alex and Juliette eyed his cock as it stood majestically only inches away from their faces. They both reach out with hunger, grabbing his cock with their hands and mouths, stroking it. They wanted to so badly to please their new master.

Julian could feel his huge balls begin to tighten and pulsate. He was ready to cum.

laintime

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Julian could feel his huge balls begin to tighten and pulsate. He was ready to cum.

His back began to arch as he leaned back, pushing his abdomen out toward the two girls awaiting their prize. Both girls had both hands wrapped around his cock. They were stroken in unison with each other.

Suddenly the first blast of cum erupted from Julian’s cock. It shot so far that it missed the girls faces completely. It splashed against the window behind them and began to slowly drip down. The girls quickly moved to intercept the second burst of semen. They were fighting for position in front of Julian’s giant cock head. The second eruption was bigger than the first. It splashed its way from Juliette’s lips all the way to the top of her head, then dripped to either side of the ridge of her nose. The third burst was pointed at Alex, it completed coated the right side of her face after it exploded from Julians cock.

Juliette seized control of Julian’s cock and placed the head in her mouth. She stroked him with both hands as he shot four more loads directly into her mouth. She quickly swallowed his load, savoring the warm goo that slid down her throat. Suddenly Alex’s mouth had been positioned at the end of Julian’s cock, he continued to unload a seemingly infinite load of cum. Three more shots went into Alex’s mouth. As Alex was sucking and swallowing every bit of cum, Juliette was already licking the load that was still dripping from the right side of Alex’s face, not letting any of it go to waste.

After Julian had finished unloading, he fell onto his back and tried to catch his breath. Alex and Juliette began licking each other’s faces, trying to consume every bit of semen that had been left unlicked. He had inspired these girls to be so hungry for his semen that they could not control their undying hunger for his seed. He laid on his back and watched with complete satisfaction that he had conquered these two gorgeous girls so completely.

Shortly after cleaning his mess with their tongues, both Alex and Juliette fell asleep in each other’s arms. They were still a few hours away from Las Vegas, but they slept the rest of the way.

Julian quickly redressed himself and confidently hopped into the passenger seat of the car alongside Amanda, who he quickly remembered was his ultimate crush. He looked at her as he sat down, repositioning his cock inside his pants.

He said nothing, and neither did she for over an hour.

Finally she broken the silence between them, “I’ve been trying to figure out if this is some twisted fantasy of mine or if that just really happened.”

Julian giggled.

“I’m serious Julian, what the fuck did you just do?” She almost sounded upset. “I’ve never seen or heard of anything like what just happened in the back seat of my car.”

Julian sat for a minute trying to assess the situation. “I lost my virginity with Renee literally 3 weeks ago. I really don’t know what just happened either. I was just following your orders.”

An intense jealousy began to rise within Amanda. “Well you didn’t have to make them cum so hard. You’re like a god with a 13 inch cock, and you won’t share it with me.” She was pouting.

Julian was already starting to get hard again hearing the girl of his dreams talk about his cock and how much she wanted him. He replied, “We have all weekend Amanda. I came on this trip because YOU asked me too. I’m here for YOU.”

She shuddered when he spoke to her like that. Her knees began to push together. “Great, just when I thought I couldn’t get any wetter”. She smiled at Julian and continued to drive.

Julian smiled confidently back, he know had a devilish look in his eye that made her push the gas down harder. She wanted to get to Vegas and get on with the weekend.

They arrived at Amanda’s parent’s vacation home several hours later. Alex and Juliette were struggling to put their clothes back on and fix their hair and makeup before exiting the car.

Amanda and Julian were already out the door of the car with their luggage, heading for the master bedroom. The rest of their friends were a going to arrive soon and they wanted to privacy for a while.

D

deleted70845

This story is fantastic. A great start. Can't wait for the next chapter.

laintime

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response

It had only been a few hours since she had had her life changing sexual experience with Julian. Juliette was waking up from what the most erotic sleep she had ever had. Her pussy was still throbbing as her and Alex laid in the back seat of Amanda’s car. The slamming of the car doors woke the two girls up. They shared a passionate kiss with each other, before realizing that they were completely naked in the backseat of the car, which had been sitting in the driveway of Amanda’s summer home.

They giggled at each other as they put their clothes back on.

“I guess Mandy is getting her turn.” Snickered Alex.

“She earned it. Look at the wet spot on this seat.” Juliette was pointing at the driver side seat where apparently Amanda’s wet pussy had become so moist that it soaked into the seat of the car.

Alex quickly checked her phone to see if the other car of boys was going to show up soon. She wanted to get cleaned up before they arrived. She saw that a picture message waiting for her. Juliette saw her jaw drop as she held her phone.

The picture showed Julian sitting in the passenger seat of the car, he had put on a show for Amanda. He was stroking his cock with both hands as cum was shooting from his cock. Juliette began to shudder at the reminder of how large and powerful Julian’s cock was. Alex was touching her breasts in the middle of the driveway, in the middle of the day…
“Let’s go see what those two are doing.” Alex said as she quickly grabbed all of her bags and jogged toward the door. Juliette was quick to follow.

Juliette didn’t hear anything upon entering the house. The AC was on and the house was beginning to cool off. Alex wandered off and Juliette began to wander herself. She first found her way to the back yard where the fences were high around the pool and hot tub. A very private setup. No one was there. She went back inside, the kitchen was empty but a bottle of wine had been opened with a note that said “We’re having a shower, join us when you wake up”.

Juliette quickly picked up the bottle and took a sip. She began to search for the master bedroom. She saw Alex peering through a door at the end of a long hall on the second floor. Alex silently waved her over. Juliette peered through the door to see that Julian and Amanda had just exited the shower and were standing together, kissing passionately before the bed. Juliette handed Alex the note that Julian had left for them in the kitchen. Alex bit her lower lip, excited that she was going to be included in the fun.

Juliette slowly pushed open the door and took a step inside. She stared at her master, waiting for his approval. Julian waved both girls over and asked them to both take their knees.
He untowelled himself, revealing an already half hard cock. Alex and Juliette causiosly began to massage and lick his cock… slowly awakening it. Julian and Amanda stood still together kissing passionately. Juliette began to understand, her and Alex were there simply to help facilitate Julian and Amanda’s moment. His attention was completely on Amanda. She was completely taken by him. Alex and Juliette began to rub and suck Julians giant cock, excited to see him give Amanda near unbearable amounts of pleasure. Amanda, not moving from Julian’s gaze, slowly dropped to her knees and began to help the girls please their master.

laintime

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A Trip To Vegas (Cont.)

Amanda took a spot beneath Julian, on her knees. Her eyes moved down his tan body and then fixed upon her prize. Staring her in the face was 13 inches of the most gorgeous thing she had ever beheld. Alex and Jules turned their heads to watch Amanda take it all in. They had both already experienced the massive, magical cock that they were all now grouped around. They could not hide their excitement as Amanda grabbed hold of Julian’s rod with her right hand. She moved her left hand over his abs as she took him into her mouth. She could barely fit his head into her stretched mouth, but she was determined to her new man, her new toy, her new master.

Amanda could taste the precum that was leaking from the end of Julian’s now fully erect cock. She tightened her grip on his shaft, hoping to squeeze more of his succulent juices into her mouth. Alex and Juliette began to massage and lick his ball and the base of his shaft. Amanda began using both hands to stroke Julian’s cock.

Julian reached down and pulled his cock away from the three girls, teasing them. Their mouths instinctively followed his member as he started for the bed. He laid himself down on his back, as the girls began to follow him onto the bed. When he moved his hand away from his cock, it stood straight up.
Seeing the sight of him laying on his back staring at her, was a sight that Amanda could barely handle. She shuddered and started to pant heavily. Her mouth salivating and her pussy dripping down her legs, Amanda positioned herself between his legs. She grabbed his cock with both hands and resumed sucking on it. Alex pulled Amanda’s ass into the air, and quickly buried her face in. Juliette, quickly removed her clothes and knelt on top of Julian’s face.
Amanda continued going to town on Julian’s cock until she couldn’t take it anymore.

“I need you inside of me. I’ll do anything. All this foreplay is killing me.” She begged.

“Ok, then” Julian said as he sat up and kissed Amanda passionately.

He picked Amanda up and moved her to lay on her back. Juliette and Alex laid down next to her and looked upon her with excitement and nervousness. They said nothing. They rubbed up against her and kissed her body.

Julian rested his cock on Amanda’s stomach and said “Whenever you’re ready”.

Amanda quickly picked his cock up and slowly guided him into her dripping wet hole. She stared up at him as he thrust his way into her, only half at first. Amanda felt the most exhilarating thing she had ever felt. All of her muscles tenses and her legs quickly wrapped around Julian’s body as if to pull him into her further.

Julian thrust to meet her body’s demands. He thrust his entire cock inside of her. She began to scream, but not from pain. It was pleasure being amplified by whatever pain his size had caused. She began to shake uncontrollably and her hips bucked as if she were possessed by some unknown force.

Julian continued to thrust. He wanted to serve her. He wanted to make her his queen. Each thrust was his way of winning her heart mind and soul. She was cumming harder than Juliette did, harder than Alex. She was in complete submission to the pleasure that consumed her entire body.

The sight was so erotic that both Juliette and Alex began to shake as they touched themselves and rubbed their bodies against Amanda’s, sharing her experience, amplifying her experience. These three girls, already best friends, were sharing the most intense experience of their lives.

Julian pulled his cock out of Amanda as she continued to shake in orgasm only minutes after first being penetrated. He lifted Alex from her side and positioned her on her knees over Amanda, the same way he had done earlier in the car. She was only wearing her underwear at this point, but he quickly ripped them away with one smooth motion. Without hesitation he slid the head of his cock into her already soaked vagina. He stared down at Alex as she looked at him over her shoulder.

“Yes, please. I want it so bad”. She said, her eyes were begging.

He thrust mercilessly into her, completely burying himself into her vagina. Amanda was still beneath Alex, her legs lay on the bed as she quiver, the orgasm still rushing through her. Julian grabbed Alex’s hips and began fucking her as hard as he could. Alex pushed her ass higher into the air, hoping to let every inch of him inside of her. Before long she was having her own orgasm. Shaking and quivering in ecstasy.

He tossed Alex aside and reached for Juliette. He positioned her the same way and immediately began plunging his cock into her wet hole. He fucked her into her own convulsing orgasm and then again laid her aside.
Amanda stared up at him in amazement, her orgasm finally subsiding. He quickly flipped her onto her knees and turned her head back to him over her shoulder. He kissed her passionately as he slid his entire cock into her. He gripped her at her throat, not squeezing hard, but letting her know that he was going to be rough with her. He began to thrust as hard as he could into her, his balls slapping her clit every time.

Alex and Juliette lay on the bed at both sides of Amanda, watching and panting, the earthquake of orgasm still rocking through their bodies.

Julian hammered away at Amanda’s pussy until she came once again. This time it was more intense and more than she could bear. She collapsed onto her stomach and slid off Julian’s cock. She slowly turned to her back as she watch him use both hands to stroke his cock vigorously, his eyes fixated on her.

“Aahhhh!” Julian tilted his head back, and with a giant roar he began to cum. His entire body arched backward as cum shot from his cock. Each load shot up the entire length of Amanda’s body, making a thick creamy mess across her entire body, ending at her mouth. Alex and Juliette immediately began lapping his seed off her body, even as he was still ejaculating.

After around 15 spurts of cum, Julian finally stopped cumming and began to shake and quiver. His orgasm was intense he was exhausted. He stared down at the three girls that he had just conquered, they stared back up at him as if he were a deity, only Amanda’s eyes hinted at something more intense.

“…. The fuck?” said a voice from the direction of the door.

Julian turned to see 4 guys standing with their jaws on the floor. His friends had arrived, how long they had been standing there, he did not know.

“How long have you been here?” Julian said, with a smile and a small hint of embarrassment.

“Long enough”. Said Peter, who didn’t realized that he was rubbing his cock through his pants.

The three girls quickly wrapped themselves in sheets and ran for the bathroom. Julian followed politely, and shouted back, “Give us a few minutes”. His cock was still rock hard and bounced as he walked toward the bathroom door.

laintime

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A Trip To Vegas, continued. (inklings of bi stuff here, skip ahead if you aren’t into it)

The 4 boys slowly walked out of the master bedroom, completely baffled with what they had just witnessed. Julian had gone to town on all 3 girls at the same time. He left them all convulsing in orgasm and then coated them with his seed. Stabs of jealousy were riveting through 3 of the boys. Julian’s impossibly large cock and his complete domination of all 3 of the girls was horrifyingly destroying their egos. All but one, Peter. Who had caught himself rubbing his cock through his pants as he watched intently as Julian had worked masterfully.

Peter had help design this whole Vegas trip, knowing that Amanda and her two best friends were slutty size queens. Peter knew he measured up quite well against most guys, although he wasn’t sure if he was as big as Julian. He was going to make it a point to see who was bigger and who was better, or maybe he and Julian could work in tandem. His mind started to wander as he sat down in one of the guest bedrooms that he had claimed. His cock was now beginning to get hard in his pants. He wondered what it would be like to share a girl with Julian…

He removed his pants and laid back on the bed. He took his shirt off and closed his eyes and began to fantasize uncontrollably. With both hands he grabbed his cock as he thrust upward with his hips, as if fucking some girl from underneath her, imagining that she was sucking on Julian’s giant cock.

He was so deep in fantasy that he forgot about everything, he forgot that he had left the door unlocked. When Alex came sneaking in, he didn’t even react, he just kept fucking his hands with his eyes closed. She sat, watching in amazement. As if being conquered by Julian was not enough, she had found another cock that was comparable in size. She had a major crush on Peter too.

Not wanting to be caught, she quickly slinked her way out of the room and made her way to her room so she could get dressed in her sluttiest outfit. She was going to nail Peter on this trip.

“PETER!” shouted one of his friends from the kitchen downstairs. Peter was shaken from his moment of pleasure. “Get your ass down here!”.

He sighed… and quickly jumped to his feet. Bending over to try and get rid of his obscene erection before putting his clothes on and heading downstairs.

The day was getting late and it was time to start the party. 4 boys (two of them hung like champions) 3 girls (already fucked into submission, but hungry for more).