Julian Jaxon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckenziek

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
EH, these folks don’t appreciate anything. The rest of y’all are free to upload his content though, I think I’ve posted more than enough.
EH, these folks don’t appreciate anything. The rest of y’all are free to upload his content though, I think I’ve posted more than enough.

Excuse you...please don’t try and come for me, I think you’ll find I am very appreciative of what you have contributed to this thread! I apologise if I made you feel different but your posts are so far and few between it gets frustrating when you drop little hints that you have more of his content say your going to post it...then don’t post anything!
I understand your doing a nice thing by sharing his content for everyone to see but you can’t then say I’m “unappreciative” when i asked for more after you’ve said you’ve got more.
Would you like me to beg. (Rhetorical question)
Also please don’t post anything in the thread about me again! I’d prefer a direct message because what I DONT appreciate is you trying to make me look like I’m the one who’s ruined it for everyone due to you not posting anything else hoping others will join you in posting rude backhanded comments about me. (not TO me through DM)
Now can we all get back to the point and enjoy discussing/sharing anything else Julian Jaxon wise or is that me not appreciating the object of this thread?!?

Reactions: tusharsingh

jp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Moldus25

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Idk, I think he's been pretty open with his fans about his struggles with drug addiction and arrests. He's never made himself out to be an angel. Well, it seems he's living at home I think, so hopefully he stays clean. If that's all we ever get of his body, it was nice while it lasted.
If that's true...then I stand corrected.

Scorpio.ai

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve watched him a couple of times on CB before the accident seems like a really good guy. But wow you guys are nasty just because you’re not getting what you want from him. I don’t know the story sounds like the dude had a fuck up 2020 like most people this year. But instead of wishing him well you try to humiliate him by pulling up his record from almost 6 years ago. You girls really be reaching! So Nasty So Rude So Disgusting!

Status
Not open for further replies.