Julian Mcmahon

Wat do u think huge?? Cause you never get to see it. Any pics??

thufirhawat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He was also Phoebe's 'evil' boyfriend (Beltezor / Cole Turner) in 'Charmed' TV Series, but I don't know if he's hung.

tillyrox

Experimental Member
Media
Hey Guys

Julian McMahon used to be on a soap opera here in Australia, called home and away, i have never seen any hint as to what size he was, i was too young when he was on the show to care about how big he was, but being aussie im sure he's packing, lol

Luv Yas
Tilly

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
His father, Sir William McMahon, was once prime minister of Australia. But his mother, Lady Sonia got all the headlines for a too-revealing dress at a Nixon White House function.

Look at his father: short, bald, kinda ugly. Look at his mother: younger, leggy, gorgeous, taller than her husband. Sounds like he was either rich (not always the case for Australian politicians) or had other virtues he might have passed on to his son.

We may never know.

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by headbang8@Aug 14 2005, 12:56 PM
His father, Sir William McMahon, was once prime minister of Australia. But his mother, Lady Sonia got all the headlines for a too-revealing dress at a Nixon White House function.

Look at his father: short, bald, kinda ugly. Look at his mother: younger, leggy, gorgeous, taller than her husband. Sounds like he was either rich (not always the case for Australian politicians) or had other virtues he might have passed on to his son.

We may never know.
[post=335398]Quoted post[/post]​

We had this thread a couple of months back. In Nip/Tuck he is referred to as having 10"
From the speedo pics someone put up of him there is no way he is well endowed..unfortunately. But still hot.

writernyc

Experimental Member
Media
A female friend who had "relations" with him reports that it's "nice."

When I asked for her definition of "nice," she let me know that it was not huge, but substantial, and it is, of course, attached to him.

We live and we dream.