Julian McMahon

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by dingdong, Nov 3, 2005.

1. dingdong

dingdong Member

I've always wondered after watching nip/tuck

any ideas on him?

2. TH815

TH815 New Member

His character on the show has been mentioned as having 10", but I don't know about the actor.

3. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dingdong &#064; Nov 3 2005, 01&#58;09 PM) [post=357879]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
    I&#39;ve always wondered after watching nip/tuck

any ideas on him?
    [/b][/quote]
    He has the goods to fill out a pair of swim trunks nicely, thanks to Pecker&#39;s post. I&#39;ld like to see what falls out when they&#39;re pulled down, too.

Luke

4. dlcs

dlcs New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RoysToy &#064; Nov 4 2005, 01&#58;52 PM) [post=358271]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>

He has the goods to fill out a pair of swim trunks nicely, thanks to Pecker&#39;s post. I&#39;ld like to see what falls out when they&#39;re pulled down, too.

Luke
    [/b][/quote]
    Oh, honey, have you seen the little briefs he wears on Nip/Tuck? Wubba. [​IMG]
    I&#39;ll cover him in marshmallow fluff for ya.

5. hung10.5X6

hung10.5X6 New Member

What episode is his size mentioned in? I've always got the refrences, but never an exact size. In season 3 there is an episode where they show one of his magnum condoms filled with cum.

6. MsLulu

MsLulu New Member

Damn he is hot. I fell for him on Charmed and followed him over to Nip/Tuck.

(drool)

7. aypues

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    yes Cristian is very hot indeed...and yes as an AVID Nip/Tuck follower since season 1, I can tell you that he does have a 10inch cock and wears magnums. ;) who knows in real life....we need to find out somehow

8. hung10.5X6

hung10.5X6 New Member

Where in the world is his actual size stated? I never caught that... Anyone got an exact episode?

9. undercover

undercover New Member

Albums:
    Long-time lurker de-lurking to say that, I think in the episode where they have a 3some with the hooker, talking about college years, Julian says "No, it was my 10 inch dick that got us through college." It was something like that- don't remember the exact dialogue.

10. david233

david233 New Member

Australia the no.2 place of Intolerance just behin
    I think he'd be a bit of a let in the size department on more then 6.5.

11. hung10.5X6

hung10.5X6 New Member

Sean McNamara: Are you saying that I have your ineptitude to thank for my success?
    Christian Troy: No, you have my 10 inch dick to thank.

12. 14x8thck

14x8thck Member

You are right it was the episode where they seperaated the twins. Sean said "that if it were not for my studying we never would have gotten through college" & Christian said" if it wern't for my big 10" dick we never would have had a social life". They had just smoked a joint. It was the third to last episode of the second season. It was agood episode overall. This season is ODD so far. Too much TV.:rolleyes:

13. just me

just me New Member

what the hell's the difference he looks good... has all the right stuff.

14. a200611713

a200611713 New Member

The following is a true story - only the names (that affect me anyway) have been changed.

I used to work in a Hotel in Canberra as a room service steward. This was when we offered amazing 6-star service in hotels... don't get me started.

Anyway - as you may know Julian is the son of a former Australian Prime Minister and was in town with his Mother Lady McMahon - she is so cheap she made them share a suite.

They ordered breakfast and I was lucky enough to serve it. SHE looked like crap by the way - normally glamourous she took her coffee and headed back to her room.

He looked hot (this was years ago - maybe the late 80's?) He was sitting in the low lounge (that made his knees come up above his hips) thereby making it impossible to keep his robe closed. I couldn't help but get a look at what was between his legs as I served his cappucino. Even allowing for a little left over morning wood - his dick seemed very thick and resonibly long. It certainly created a bulge in my pants.

Was I mistaken or did he move his leg a little to show me more? I offered to draw the curtains, clean up the newspaper, anything else to stay in the room a little longer. All the while getting an eye full.

Then he ladyship returned to the room and he definetly snaped his legs closed and covered himself up. (infering in my mind that he was well aware of what was showing)

They were in the hotel all that day and overnight - I worked all day and then started early hoping to have a chance to repeat the exercise the next morning - but they must have been hungover from the offical ball they had attended as they did not order breakfast and left without even a tip!

Mind you I still get hard whenever I hear his name or see his picture!

So fellows and ladies - he has a reasonible amount to offer - but he does seem to have put on a few pounds since making it big in the USA but then havent we all as we approach our 40s

15. tonyy135

tonyy135 New Member

Yea right

16. submit452

Gold Member

Albums:
  17. a200611713

a200611713 New Member

Are you casting doubt on my story?

Or are was that a yea right of support?

Just curious.

18. Instinctual Lover

Instinctual Lover New Member

Albums:
    He is so hot, but those pics in the link didn't show a big package. I must have a different definition of big ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted