Julian Rios

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
I am not sure he is cut. It looks more like he has a short foreskin. I don't see a scar and the frenulum seems to be intact. The movement of the skin seems to be like an uncut man's. But if he has a foreskin it is very short. Anybody have a pic of him with a flaccid cock? I have never seen him soft. Love to watch him fuck though.

sam0812

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try tube8.com. Type Jill in the search function. "Jill Kelly and Julian Rios" is one of the hits. Just watched it yesterday, creampie and all.

romelWF

Experimental Member
Media
they dont do DP with Sativa unfortunately... still nice scene and she gets two nice facials... but that would have been hot to see them both pumping her...

anyone knows good anal scenes with Billy? hardly find any...

JoJo Toto

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi guys.

I've been a fairly classic lurker over the years. I'm sorry about that! But I do most appreciate this forum, and all the great posts and contributions y'all make.

So. To give back, as I should, I've made a compilation that some of you might like. This is it -

The Best of Julian - Spankwire.com

It's basically an edited collection of my favourite Julian scenes and Julian moments, all with awesome girls :) It's kindof long though. And took me ages! But it was pretty fun making it so I hope some of you like it.

If you do, you can download the full version here -

The_Best_of_Julian.mov - download now for free. File sharing. Software file sharing. Free file hosting. File upload. FileFactory.com

(I'm working on other format compressions)

Cheers guys, all the best.
JoJo.

Salta77

Experimental Member
Media
And the Oscar for Best Film Editing goes to...

The Best of Julian - JoJo Toto.

Dude, ABSOLUTELY INSANE JOB. What software did you use for editing?

JoJo Toto

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks a lot Salta77! I just use iMovie HD 6. Pretty powerful I think. Until you get to exporting. My project file was about 70gig for this - so had to load the package content header (.mov file) into Quicktime Pro, then share-export.
Came out ok in the end though, glad you liked it!