Julian Rios

I know there's 100s of videos of Julian across various adult sites, I just wondered if anyone has got the following scene that I'll describe in a second, as I've never come across it, although I owned it on DVD a while back...

It's from the early 2000s (I guess) before he got as big as his more recent videos anyway.

I remember at the start he's stripped by two girls to his CK briefs, where they play and tease with his bulge, before having a threesome.

Does it ring any bells? If so, if someone could share a link, that's be great x

I know there's 100s of videos of Julian across various adult sites, I just wondered if anyone has got the following scene that I'll describe in a second, as I've never come across it, although I owned it on DVD a while back...

It's from the early 2000s (I guess) before he got as big and muscley as his more recent videos anyway.

I remember at the start he's stripped by two girls to his CK briefs, where they play with his bulge for a while and enjoy feeling and touching his hot toned body, before having a threesome.

Does it ring any bells? If so, if someone could share a link, that'd be great x

Thanks for the reply Sickboy, but this isn't infact the the clip I was hoping to locate.

It's a clip where Julian is much younger, and therefore not quite as built and solid as he looks later on in his career. It was similar though in that 2 girls stripped him but played with his very impressive bulge but finally pulling is CKs down to reveal the goods.

Hey thanks for the link, although it doesn't seem to work for me when I click on it.

Somone else suggested I may have been referring to one of his 'Mr Big Dicks' videos where he's wearing grey briefs and he has shaved hair, but this isn't it. The video I was hoping to locate is older, where Julian looks much younger and not as built as he is as he gets older.

Vanessa lane and lindsay meadows - XVIDEOS.COM

I think this is the one your talking about

Thanks for the reply Sickboy, but this isn't infact the the clip I was hoping to locate.

It's a clip where Julian is much younger, and therefore not quite as built and solid as he looks later on in his career. It was similar though in that 2 girls stripped him but played with his very impressive bulge but finally pulling is CKs down to reveal the goods.

affarsbitrade

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always want Julian to keep his briefs on for longer at the start of his scenes. If anyone tracks down this scene I'll be very keen to see it. Love to watch a guy getting his junk fondled through his underwear

BS76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Thanks for the link. Whilst this isn't the video I was referring to, it's still hot!! The video I remember featured a much younger, much less built Julian.

Hopefully someone may come across the video that I remember and was referring to, although I've never seen it on any tube sites )-:

I used to own it on dvd in the mid-2000s but lent it to a friend who has never returned it, and it's been subsequently been lost, grrrrrr

scottied30

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tried to find the full scene with Julian and Carmella Bing from m.b.d.h.c. site, but no luck :( my personal favorite for sure!!