Julianne Hough

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i hope i can become a minor celebrity and then get washed up in the next year or so so she can be my dancing partner.

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
She's hot-ass. And I'm actually a fantastic ballroom dancer...wish I was some D-list celeb so I could have a crack at it.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Jane Seymore, Marie Osmond, Floyd Mayweather, Mel-b , Helio Castroneves , Albert Reed, Mark Cuban, even hot Cameron, washed up - d list, not even close. As for the lovely Julianne, shes signed to do a country single thats due out next year after she published something on the internet on I tunes maybe. I also saw her brother and Mark doing a song called Almost Amy on youtube I only assume its really them. Mark is certainly a cutie as well as Derek.

Great ass too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I really hope that douchebag Kevin Connolly didn't get her. They were talking about the 2 of them "corresponding" when he was on the Stern show the other week.

She seems to have a nice body, her face doesn't do anything special for me though.

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ew, Kevin Connolly??? He ALREADY got to bag Nikki Cox when she was at the peak of her hotness. That's much more than he ever shoulda had comin to him.

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really hope that douchebag Kevin Connolly didn't get her. They were talking about the 2 of them "corresponding" when he was on the Stern show the other week.

She seems to have a nice body, her face doesn't do anything special for me though.

her face is the sweetest thing