Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
D

deleted15807

She's a great actress. Can't wait to see her performance. Tiny Fey owns it so far.

cruztbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
But who will play lovely bristol? And what fab hollywood stud will play levi johnston? Now that bristol has fled arizona to return to alaska, how will hollywood survive with no palin?
Oh the humanity. The tragedy. The loss. I cant stop laughing at them !!!!!:biggrin1:

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Sorry, Tina Fey could do it, and is competent as an actress. The problem is how does one choose a truly competent person to play a truly incompetent character or role. Palin is old news and I would not be surprised if this was diverted into either the garbage can OR if they have contractual obligations it will go directly to DVD and never hit theaters.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Doesn't Julianne Moore have someone better to do? I'm assuming this is a comedy.
I feel the same way about Meryl Streep playing Thatcher.It seems to have upset a few Conservatives though so that makes it worthwile.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
I'm thinking Roseanne Barr would be a better choice to play Palin. She could get all white trashy and Caribooish.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm surprised the media whore (Palin) didn't wrangle the role of playing herself to be honest.

I'm torn between wanting to watch it so I can rip it to shreds and make derisive commentary throughout, and not wanting to waste an hour and a half of my life.

Good god I hate that woman.

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Game Change premieres tomorrow night at 9 pm on HBO (Saturday, March 10 from 9pm-11 pm Eastern), and again an hour later from midnight to 2 am. Reviews for the acting -- particularly Julianne Moore and Woody Harrelson -- have been more positive than for the writing.