Julien Solomita (last Thread Deleted?)

grantofthecentury

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
there used to be a thread on julien i think, but i have no idea where it went.
he is one hot piece of man though.. we need to start it up again.
tumblr_pb8iyswq8r1tk73tao2_1280.jpg
DR8eTY5WkAI13Yd.jpg:large

tumblr_pbq12oTnt91w1wl09o7_400.png
tumblr_olu7jvYZha1w6g27jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_omb0mvrPD81w6g27jo5_500.png

Throater

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Boy what did you think was going to happen? Him finding a video that's highlighting his dick and he be like "That's cool".
Yes haha, it looked amazing. I had thousands of subscribers and hundreds of thousands of views off of his junk.He should've been flattered.

Throater

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You're in Canada, where most healthcare is free. So, use it to get some help.
Just looked through all your stuff. Seem's you like to argue with everyone and are constantly inserting yourself. How about using your time to do some good on here instead of, once again, picking a fight.

tarheel6

Legendary Member
Media
Just looked through all your stuff. Seem's you like to argue with everyone and are constantly inserting yourself. How about using your time to do some good on here instead of, once again, picking a fight.

I tend not to comment to say I agree with something. In those instances, I like the post. When I read something stupid or offensive or illegal, I comment. I also comment when I know an answer to a question/request someone posts. But instead of expressing my opinion, which I'll admit could have been phrased in a less snarky tone, let me just ask: are you actually of the opinion you stated (that Julien should be flattered by having his privates highlighted online)? Do you really not get how he could be offended by that and want it removed? People on here say all sorts of stuff that is either delusional or entirely devoid of any sense of what is decent treatment of the people over whom they are lusting. Just because someone has a social media presence, he doesn't cease to be human and deserving of decent treatment.