Jungle fever

snake98

Just Browsing
Media
Ladies and men the other night the wife was watching nip/tick and it had a segment about married women fufilling their fantisies about well hung black men. Parties where wives had their fun and the husbands watched. Anyone ever hear of these. Got her all excited and fired up. We live in LA and travel to Houston from time to time. Any info would be appreciated.

B_Veronica_Divine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ladies and men the other night the wife was watching nip/tick and it had a segment about married women fufilling their fantisies about well hung black men. Parties where wives had their fun and the husbands watched. Anyone ever hear of these. Got her all excited and fired up. We live in LA and travel to Houston from time to time. Any info would be appreciated.

While I wouldn't claim there are no exception to what I'm about to say, I think you'll find mostly that married men get fired up by this kind of thing... if their wife is the indulgent sort, she may play along.

snake98

Just Browsing
Media
I have no problem with my wife wanting to play shall we say. I love to watch her get all worked up and watching her cum is one of my favorite things. She has played cougar before while I watched and it was awesome. So we are just looking for new opportunities to keep things hot and exciting.