GayLadUK

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone signed up to this cocky lads OF?

IG: Login • Instagram

OF: OnlyFans

His OF name opens as Tom Hassell So he uses two names. One for insta and one for OG. Unsure why.

Either way. Would love to know if anyone’s signed up to this stud and if his OF is worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:

GayLadUK

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most revealing photo on his Twitter and I had to scroll through a lot of shoutouts to find it.
View attachment 28543661
Cheers. Looks like a decent cock. His got some girth there for sure. Looks thick.

Yeah I know he’s straight. Just wouldn’t mind seeing fully what he’s got and didn’t know if anyone had subbed and would share.

Reactions: Jpdublin
E

ejoly

Hey-- I'm subscribed to him (no I won't share, sorry) and the content is okay, but I won't be renewing. There's full naked pictures with hard on and some clips here and there, but all the substantial stuff is in PPV, all solos and going for 10$ each. The one I bought was pretty hot, but the descriptions are very evasive ('Open up I have a big one for you') and no previews. I personally find him very handsome and if you're really into him I think it's worth a one time subscription or a sporadic one, especially considering the low price subscription.

Surprisingly there's not promotion on his main page (compared to twitter), which is pretty nice ha.

Reactions: amx9 and Tagood7

GayLadUK

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey-- I'm subscribed to him (no I won't share, sorry) and the content is okay, but I won't be renewing. There's full naked pictures with hard on and some clips here and there, but all the substantial stuff is in PPV, all solos and going for 10$ each. The one I bought was pretty hot, but the descriptions are very evasive ('Open up I have a big one for you') and no previews. I personally find him very handsome and if you're really into him I think it's worth a one time subscription or a sporadic one, especially considering the low price subscription.

Surprisingly there's not promotion on his main page (compared to twitter), which is pretty nice ha.

He is handsome but I’m not into these lads who put the main nudes behind further pay walls. So you’ve answered what I needed to know, thank you. That he isn’t worth the subscription.

E

ejoly

He is handsome but I’m not into these lads who put the main nudes behind further pay walls. So you’ve answered what I needed to know, thank you. That he isn’t worth the subscription.

Yeah, there are nudes on the main page, but you won't get a full vid. Not my favourites either ha.